Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Kylen Schulte.|
|In Headlines||Shot died on August 15.|
|Found on||August 18.|
|Death Age||24 years.|
|Death Place||Campground South East.|
|Funeral Day||August 31.|
|Funeral Place||Dahl Funeral Chapel.|
|Birthday||September 5, 1996.|
|Birth Place||Vail, Colorado.|
|Lived in||Moab, Utah.|
|Wife||Crystal Beck (Died).|
|Parents||Father: Sean-Paul Schulte.|
|Siblings||Brother: Mackeon Schulte (Died in 2015).|
Cousin: Denae Friesen.
|Aunt||Renae Koth Schulte.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In meters: 1.62 m.
In centimeters: 162 cm.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|School||Billings Senior High School.|
|Last Update||September 18, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Utah native Kylen Schulte Biography
- 24-year-old Kylen Schulte had hit the headlines from August 18 with her partner, Crystal Beck, when they were found dead at Campground South East near the La Sal Mountains in Utah after multiple gunshots.
- On August 13, Schulte appeared with her wife Crystal last time at a bar in Moab City in Uta, one day after Police received a 911 call regarding a “domestic altercation” involving Petito and Laundries.
- On social media, many people believe that Petito and Brian Laundrie’s missing is related to the double murder of the Utah couple, but the Police have not disclosed any link between them.
- As per Ksltv’s Reporter Morgan Wolfe September 17 tweet, Schulte was not working at the time of dispute between Brian Laundrie and Gabrielle Petito and got off work about an hour and a half before even no surveillance video available at the store.
- Before this incident, Kylen served as a cashier and hat model for the past four years at Moonflower Community Cooperative.
- The 5 feet 4 inches height Kylen Schulte was born on September 5, 1996, by her mother and self-employed father Sean-Paul Schulte at Vail Municipality in Colorado.
- Her parents had to mourn the loss of their 15 years old son Mackeon Schulte in 2015, who was shot and murdered by a friend before they could grieve for Kylen.
- From 2009 to 2004, she studied at Billings Senior High School with studies; she started working at Welding in 2011.
- Her uncle Bridget Calvert set up a GoFundMe campaign to help with her funeral expenses which were held on August 31, 2021, at Dahl Funeral Chapel in Billings, Montana.
- Before starting a relationship with Crystal Back, this gorgeous hat model was in love relation from 2016 to 2018 with a guy whose picture she uploaded to her Facebook.