Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Kyra Leroux.|
|Profession||Actress | Dancer.|
|Trending for||Rivervale (Role: Britta Beach).|
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Date||April 30, 2002.|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Parents||Mother: Jennifer Leroux.|
Father: Guy Leroux.
|Siblings||Brother: Derek Leroux.|
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5'4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
|Acting||GSGD Finishing School.|
|Dance||Encore Dance Academy.|
|Last Update||November 15, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Rivervale Actress Kyra Leroux Biography
- 19 years old Canadian actress Kyra Leroux has been catapulted into the headlines by starring Britta Beach’s role in the American teen drama series Riverdale season 6.
- In this series, this talented actress landed in the “Chapter Eighty-Two: Back to School” episode on February 24, 2021, and from November 16, she again appeared in Riverdale.
- Riding on the popularity of “Rivervale,” Leroux swill sustain on the fame track for the forthcoming movie “Christmas Takes Flight.”
- Still, in 2021, she featured in “The J Team” as Jess, “Brand New Cherry Flavor” as Tess Nathans, and “Schmigadoon!” as Carrie.
- Her entry into the entertainment industry happened at a young age, but her screen career began in 2009 when she featured as “Pippi Longstocking” in the Psych series.
- After the nine-year break, Kyra made her presence in the supporting character of Classmate in the “Blurt” series &, in the same year, acted in “Once Upon a Time” & “Six.”
- In her ongoing journey in just 2020, she got the chance to make her appearance in “The Quaranteens” & “Julie and the Phantoms,” from which her life began changing.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 4 inches tall actress Kyra Leroux was born on April 30, 2002, by her mother, Jennifer Leroux, and father, Guy Leroux, in Vancouver City in British Columbia, Canada.
- This young dancer has always had a confident and outgoing personality; even at the age of two, she attended her first Dance Class.
- To enhance her performing arts talent in 2007, she joined Lindbjerg Academy; meanwhile, she attended the “Gotta Sing! Gotta Dance” camp & “GSGD Finishing School.”
- As a theater artist, she performed in “Dear Edwina,” “Jungle Book,” “Peter Pan,” “Wizard of Oz,” “Cinderella,” “Annie,” & “Beauty and the Beast.”
- On the other side, for learning dance, she enrolled in Encore Dance Academy, where she learned different Dance styles such as Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Broadway, Lyrical Modern & Contemporary.
- Love Life: Apart from her screen life, Rivervale Actress Kyra Leroux is also popular for her romantic relationship with emerging actor James Ross.
- The lovely young couple began their relationship on February 25, 2019, and on the same day, they celebrated their second love anniversary.