Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Lane Factor.|
|Trending for||Reservation Dogs (Role: Cheese).|
|Birth Place||Midwest, Oklahoma.|
|Parents||Father: Steve Factor.|
Mother: Kelly Howell Factor.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Dark Brown.|
|Training||Chris Freihofer Actor Factory.|
|School||Local Community High School.|
|Last Update||August 10, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Reservation Dogs Actor Lane Factor Biography
- Oklahoma native teenage actor Lane Factor has already covered his place in the headlines for making his fabulous presence in Hulu’s new series Reservation Dogs.
- In this series, on August 9, this emerging star landed in the role of Cheese alongside D’Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai, Devery Jacobs, and Paulina Alexis.
- His character “Cheese” is the youngest in the group who is learning from the others, he isn’t the leader, but he knows how to avoid being a follower.
- Lane’s fortune surprised him with a big change on that day when he got the SAG/AFTRA eligibility after joining the Reservation Dogs.
- To get entry into the cinema world taken film and production classes at Chris Freihofer Actor Factory, where while learning in “The Young Performer Academy,” he worked in some Commercials.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height actor Lane Factor was born in 2005 to his mother Kelly Howell Factor and father Steve Factor in Midwest City in Oklahoma.
- Factor has been producing stop animations and short films since he was a child, and even also involved with local community high school for recording a broadcast live stream football games.
- His mother, Kelly Howell Factor, is a Caddo Nation and retired Commander from Anadarko Indian Health Center.
- Apart from the acting life, Lane enjoys playing video games and watching animated cartoons in his spare time, especially Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z.
- On the social media platform Facebook, he is actively uploading images since April 27, 2016, and for reaching globally from 2020, he started making his presence on Instagram too.