|Real Name||Lee Yoo-Mi.|
|Trending for||All of Us Are Dead (Role :Lee Na Yeon).|
Mental Coach Je Gal Gil (Role: Cha Ga Eul).
|Age||27 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 18, 1994.|
|Birth Place||South Korea.|
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
|Last Update||January 30, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet All of Us Are Dead Actress Lee Yoo-Mi
- 27 years old South Korean star performer Lee Yoo-mi once again propelled in the international headlines since January 28 for his fabulous performance in the Netflix new horror drama series “All of Us Are Dead.”
- In this series, she made her landing in the character of Lee Na Yeon, who was claiming Han Kyung Soo (Ham Sung-Min) was infected but Lee Soo Hyuk (Chan Young Yoon), Nam Ohn Jo, (Park Ji Hoo), & Lee Soo Hyuk (Park Solomon) didn’t believe on her.
- Before gaining fame for starring the role of “Lee Na Yeon,” Yoo Mi gained immense fame for starring the role of No. 240 (Ji Yeong) in the world-famous series “Squid Game.”
- However, prior to gaining fame for “Squid Game,” Lee came into the spotlight for her fearless performance in the portrayal of “Ban So Yeon” in “Hostage: Missing Celebrity.”
- In “Squid Game,” she made her landing on September 17, 2021, although she won the Kinolights Awards in the category of “Actress of the Year (Domestic)” for her acting in “Hostage: Missing Celebrity & Squid Game as well.”
- Before becoming the center of attention for “All of Us Are Dead” & “Squid Game,” people knew her for 365: Repeat the Year, My Holo Love, Young Adult Matters & Drama Stage Season 3: Everyone Is There in 2020.
- Early Life & Career: The 5 feet 4 inches long actress Lee Yoo-Mi was born on July 18, 1994, in South Korea, but she didn’t disclose anything about her education & family in media.
- In the acting industry, she took her first step at the age of 15 by getting the extra role in Director Baek Ho Min’s series “Assorted Gems.”
- For getting fame-giving work, she gave many auditions and luckily got the chance to play the primary role of Seo Yeon Doo in the “Future Boy” series.
- From 2012 to 2017, she featured in “Happy Talk,” “Cheo Yong 2,” “Basketball,” “The Heartbeat Operator,” “Superpower Girl,” “Three Summer Night,” & “Hwayi: A Monster Boy.”
- From 2018, Yoo-Mi life began changing when she one by one landed in “Just Dance,” “Afternoon in a Small City,” “It’s Okay to Be Sensitive,” “Miss Hammurabi,” “Eulachacha Waikiki,” “Never Ever Rush,” & “Park Hwa Young.”
- In her ongoing acting journey, from 2019 to 2020, Lee Yoo-Mi portrayed in Scent of a Ghost, Touch Your Heart, Doctor John but won Buil Film Awards & Blue Dragon Film Awards for being a best new actress in “Young Adult Matters.”