Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Leishe Meyboom.|
|In Spotlight for||Locke & Key Season 2 - Abby.|
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada.|
|Ethnicity||Mixed | Asian.|
|Parents||Mother: Dang Meyboom.|
Father: Jan Peter Meyboom.
|Siblings||Sister: Alima Meyboom.|
|Height||In feet: 5'7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.7 m.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Last Update||October 19, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Locke & Key Season 2 Actress Leishe Meyboom Biography
- Thai Canadian actress Leishe Meyboom has been catapulted into the spotlight by making her landing in the character of Abby in the Netflix Locke & Key Season 2.
- In this American supernatural horror drama, Multiple Directors, including Mairzee Almas, featured her alongside Griffin Gluck, Emilia Jones, Connor Jessup, Kevin Durand, and others.
- Prior to joining the cast of Locke & Key season 2, Leishe made her landing in the portrayal of Rachel Nurses tv series but came in the spotlight by landing as Abb on October 22.
- In the entertainment industry, this Thai-Canadian actress entry became possible when in 2020, Director Harvey Crossland featured her as Kayleigh Simpson in Hudson & Rex series episode “In a Family Way.”
- Before starting her acting journey, Meyboom was doing Fashion Modeling and posed for Julie Riemersma in 2013.
- 28 years old Actress Leishe Meyboom was born in 1993 by her mother Dang Meyboom and father Peter Meyboom in Toronto City in Ontario, Canada.
- For being a newcomer in the entertainment industry, her lot of personal information is still not available for media, but from her parents’ side, she has one elder sister Alima Meyboom.
- By profession Leishe’s sister, Alima Meyboom is a professional Makeup artist and Costume designer; even worked for the Costume and Wardrobe Department in ten entrainment projects from 2011 to 2021.
- Her father, Jan Peter Meyboom, has been a famous Canadian Film producer since 1993, even produces Netflix series brand new cherry flavor.
- Being the daughter of Producer Peter Meyboom, she entered cinema very late but made her first major debut without her dad’s recommendation.
- She has been using Instagram since November 4, 2012, where she has uploaded 121 pictures & Clips till October 17, 2021, but never mentioned anything about her boyfriend.
- To enhance her presence over social media, Leishe began publishing videos on TikTok from January 18, 2021, where currently she has only 361 Followers.