Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Leni Olumi Klum.|
|Alternative||Helene Boshoven Samuel.|
|Birth Place||New York.|
|Birth Date||May 4, 2004.|
|Parents||Biological Father: Flavio Briatore.|
Mother: Heidi Klum.
Adopted Father: Seal (Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel).
Lou Sulola Samuel.
Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel.
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel.
|Paternal||Grandmother: Adebisi Ogundeji.|
Grandfather: Francis Samuel.
Uncle: Jeymes Samuel.
Aunt: Tanya Samuel.
|Maternal||Grandfather: Günther Klum.|
Grandfather: Erna Klum.
Uncle: Michael Klum.
|Height||In feet: 5'7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|Last Update||October 15, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Heidi Klum’s Daughter Leni Olumi Klum Biography
- Model Heidi Klum’s 17-year-old daughter Leni Olumi Klum has become part of public attention since October 13, 2021, for her rare red carpet appearance with dad Seal (Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel).
- This father and daughter duo attended Los Angeles Special Screening of Netflix’s “The Harder They Fall” because her father’s side, uncle Jeymes Samuel, is the director of this movie.
- Being the daughter of the famous American German model Heidi Klum’s Daughter,’ Leni has been gaining popularity since her childhood.
- Following her mother’s footsteps, Helene starts her modeling career with a blaze at the age of 16 by collaborating with her mother in a photoshoot for the German version of Vogue magazine.
- In an interview, she claimed that before beginning her profession, she received her first offer between the age of 12 and 13, but her mother refused since it was too early for her.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 7 inches tall upcoming supermodel Leni Olumi Klum was landed on earth on May 4, 2004, by her German mother, Heidi Klum, and Italian father, Flavio Briatore.
- She speaks in German frequently because she is the daughter of a German mom but is not fluent in this language, but In many instances, and prefers to use English because she was born in America.
- Her Mom Heidi and Adopted Father, Seal, first came in touch in 2004, then they decided to tie a knot on May 10, 2005, but separated on November 17, 2016.
- Between 2005 to 2009, she welcomed her three siblings named “Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel” “Henry Günther Ademola Dashtu Samuel,” & “Lou Sulola Samuel” from her Adopted Father Seal side.
- Klum knew from the age of seven that she would model and even designer, and she knew how she wanted something because she had a great vision for it.
- Facts: Despite her worldwide popularity as a model with magazine covers, the blonde made her runway debut for Germans and Gabbana at the end of August.
- Leni loves to stay on the ground because, during the summer holidays, she and her friend Ava worked for everyone in this ice cream parlor apart from enjoying their luxury life.
- Apart from gaining attention from her parents’ side, Heidi Klum’s Daughter Leni Olumi Klum is constantly catapulted into fans’ spotlight for her relationship with boyfriend Aris Rachevsky.
- Her 19 years old boyfriend Aris Rachevsky is a junior professional level Ice Hockey player and plays for Los Angeles Jr. Kings team.
- This beautiful couple revealed their relationship in 2016, even spotted many times in public places but stunned their fans when on October 13, 2021, her boyfriend Aris Rachevsky joined the Special Screening of Netflix’s “The Harder They Fall.”