Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Lou Llobell.|
|Nick Name||Zuwa Chi.|
|In Spotlight||Foundation - Gaal Dornick.|
|Birthday||January 18, 1995.|
|Nationality||Spanish African | Mixed.|
|Accents||African | South African | Spanish.|
|Parents||Mother: Joy Chimombe.|
|Siblings||Brother: Mudiwa Llobell.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.60 m.
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Hair (Length).||Dark Brown (Shoulder).|
|Best Friend||Niall Flynn.|
|Alumna||University of Birmingham (2016).|
Drama Centre London (2018).
|Last Update||September 22, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Foundation Actress Lou Llobell Biography
- 26 years old Spanish African Actress Lou Llobell has been propelled into the limelight from August 19 after the Official Trailer release of her life first sci-fi series Foundation.
- In this series, Director Alex Graves & Rupert Sanders featured her in the lead character of Gaal Dornick in 10 episodes.
- On September 24, Lou landed in her lead role of Gaal on Apple Tv alongside Lee Pace, Laura Birn, Leah Harvey, Terrence Mann, Cassian Bilton & Jared Harris.
- In the international cinema world, her journey began by made her debut in Zandie’s portrayal in the Amazon prime sci-fi hit movie Voyagers.
- In Voyagers, she got the chance to make her fabulous presence alongside Reda Elazouar, Mariska Ariya, Veronica Falcón, Lily-Rose Depp, Quintessa Swindell by director Neil Burger.
- Still, in 2021, Llobell featured in her life second movie, “The Pilgrim,” as Claire, which further rose her prominence to the headlines.
- The 5 feet 3 inches height actress Lou Llobell was born on January 18, 1995, by her Zimbabwean mother, Joy Chimombe, and Spanish father in Spain.
- She grew up in Spain & South Africa with her brother Mudiwa Llobell before moving to Britain to pursue acting at the age of 13.
- Being the daughter of an amateur Fisherman, she knows everything about Diving, and her mother’s fitness tips helped her to give shots underwater.
- Acting has been her love since a young age, and to evolve with it, she first completed her “BA in Drama & Theatre Arts” at the University of Birmingham.
- While Studying at “University of Birmingham,” she worked as a radio artist in the “Date with Lou & Kate” radio show and entertained people every Tuesday evening from 5-6 pm with Katie Sanghera.
- To further enhance her dramatic skills, in 2016, she enrolled in the “Acting for Screen in MA” Course at Drama Centre London and got her degree in 2018.
- In 2018, she took her steps in the acting industry by joining the cast of director Clare Mcdonald’s “110 WEEKS” tv movie as Chloe.
- In addition to acting on screen, this mixed descent actress also worked in many national commercials such as BT (UK).
- Llobell is active on Facebook as “Zuwa Chi” and has been using Instagram since December 15, 2016, but never mentioned anything about her boyfriend.