|Real Name||Louis Moffett.|
|Stage Name||Louis Davison.|
|In Limelight||Vikings: Valhalla (2022).|
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Date||August 3, 1999.|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Davison.|
Mother: Elizabeth Morton.
|Siblings||Brother: Joel James Davison.|
Step-Sister: Georgia Tennant.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.8 m.
|Training||1. National Youth Theatre (2018).|
2. Rada Shakespeare (2019).
3. Orange Tree Theatre.
4. National Theatre Connections.
|Television||1. Vikings: Valhalla.|
2. Find Me In Paris.
3. The Reluctant Landlord.
4. Holby City.
6. The Five Doctors Reboot.
|Short Movies||1. Beached.|
2. Haunted House.
|Movies||Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.|
|Last Update||February 24, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is Vikings Valhalla Actor Louis Davison
- 22 years old British actor Louis Davison (born on August 3, 1999) has emerged again in the spotlight for his fearless entry in Jeb Stuart’s new series “Vikings: Valhalla” on February 25.
- This sequel series chronicles the exploits of Freydis (Frida Gustavsson), Norman King (William the Conqueror), Leif Erikson (Sam Corlett), and Harald Hardrada (Leo Suter) 100 years after the events of ‘Vikings.’
- Davison’s role in the series is of a young prince named Prince Edmund, a historical figure who fought with Vikings at a young age.
- Prior to landing in “Vikings Valhalla,” his previous performance as Simon in “Find Me in Paris” gave him immense fame.
- Conway van Gelder Grant is represented by Conway van Gelder Grant, a UK-based talent management agency, and Luber Roklin Entertainment in the United States.
Girlfriend and Personal Life
- Moffett is an amiable guy who is highly concentrated on his career, but at the same time, he manages to spare some time for his family daily.
- Female fans of Louis Davison would be delighted to know that he has no girlfriend as of now and is maintaining a single status.
- As per rumors, he does not want to get distracted, and that is why he is keeping himself away from love relations.
- Instead of indulging in some romantic relationship, Davison prefers to hang out and go boating with his siblings.
Family and Childhood
- The young British actor Louis Davison (age 22 years) is from Hammersmith, London, England, the UK, where he took birth on August 3, 1999, to his mother Elizabeth Morton and father Peter Davison.
- Some of you might not know his real name is Louis Moffett, and there is a story behind why he uses Davison as his surname.
- Louis’ dad was compelled to take a stage name because there was already a Peter Moffett in the union, but never legally altered his name, continuing to go by Peter Moffett in everyday life.
- The young actor now takes his father’s stage name because of Louis Moffet and the same age.
- Georgia Tennant is the sister of this young artist, and he has a brother too who is a theatre artist.
- The tale of Louis Davison’s career started as a kid, and he developed this interest because of his dad.
- In 2012 he joined Orange Tree Theatre, and there he got introduced to the art of acting.
- Louis kept moving from 1 theatre, like in 2016 he was at the Rose Theatre Kingdom, in 2017, he moved to National Theatre Connections, again in 2018 he joined National Youth Theatre, and so on.
- He has experience doing theatre working in short movies, TV shows, and films. His first ever paid acting job was in 2011 in a short film named “Beached,” and his role was of a guy named Jake.
- Moving forward in 2013, he gave auditions for a role in the famous movie “The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot” and landed a position.
- It seemed like things started to roll but then came to a halt, and from 2013-to 2016, he got no primary acting job, but he kept giving auditions because becoming a superstar is his dream.
- Luckily he qualified for the auditions for the 2016 movie “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children,” an adventurous-drama-themed film that became so successful that it did a business of $265 Million worldwide.
- Now things are going well for his career, and in the past six years, he added new movies and shows to his career timeline. Some of them are “Poldark,” “The Reluctant Landlord,” “Holby City,” “The Reluctant Landlord,” and “Haunted House.”