|Real Name||Lucas Bravo.|
|Profession||Actor | Model|
|Notable for||Emily in Paris (Role: Gabriel).|
Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris (Role: André Fauvel).
|Birthday (DOB)||March 26, 1988.|
|Age (as of 2020)||3 years old.|
|Birth City||Nice, France.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Height||Centimeters: 186 cm.|
In Feet : 6" 1'.
Meters: 1.86 m.
|Net worth||2.7 Million Dollars.|
|Parents||Father: Daniel Bravo.|
Mother: Eva Bravo.
|Acting||American Academy Of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles.|
|Last Updated.||December 20, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Emily in Paris Actor Lucas Bravo Bio | Wiki
- 33 years old actor Lucas Bravo has been constantly received media attention for his romantic appearance in the Netflix series “Emily in Paris” from Season 1.
- In “Emily in Paris,” this stunning French actor made his landing in the role of dreamy chef Gabriel, who has a flirtatious relationship with Emily Cooper.
- On the one side, Lucas is still gaining popularity for the “Emily in Paris Season 1”; meanwhile, from December 10, he is back in the limelight for reprising Gabriel’s role in “Emily in Paris Season 2.”
- With the end of the year 2021, his fame will not make any difference because his fans are waiting to watch him as André Fuel in the forthcoming movie “Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris” on April 29, 2022.
- Emily in Paris already enhanced Bravo’s prominence on the international level, but this will skyrocket for his stunning appearance in the upcoming film “Ticket to Paradise” & “The Honeymoon.”
- Before becoming popular in the acting world, he worked in Arrogance Bikini, Caprice, Relation Libr & A Matter of Time from 2019 to 2020, but those didn’t give him much fame.
- Early Life: The 6 feet 1-inch tall actor Lucas Bravo was born on March 26, 1988, by his mother Eva Bravo and father Daniel Bravo in Nice City in France.
- His father, Daniel Bravo, is a famous French former professional footballer and his mother Eva Bravo is a singer, but this guy decided to make his career in the Modeling and Acting world at a very young age.
- At the age of 8, he went to Parma, Italy, where his mother hosted an Italian television show, and it was then that he discovered his love for football, which he had previously despised.
- At the age of 10, Lucas decided to become an actor, and during his teens, he worked odd jobs as a waiter while his father constantly pushed him to be active with football.
- Despite his father’s persuasion, his desire for acting did not diminish at all, and for this reason, at the age of 17, he decided to study theater and went to America alone.
- In the United States, Bravo came without his parents’ support and enrolled at the “American Academy Of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles,” where he trained for two years before returning to Paris in 2010 due to a lack of a visa.
- Career: In 2010, after moving to Paris, he began to audition but took his first step on screen in 2013 by performing Jeff’s role in the “Sous le Soleil de Saint-Tropez” series.
- From 2013 to 2017, he featured in “Cracs,” “Plus belle la vie,” “Beautiful injuries,” “Iwaa,” but gained immense attention after starring in “Emily in Paris.”
- Relationship: Actor Lucas Bravo, who formed a love triangle with Emily & Camille in the role of Gabriel in Emily in Paris, keeps his personal life away from the media in real life, even he has little presence on Instragam.