Luce Douady (born on November 13, 2003) was a Professional teenage French climber from Isère, France. She was best known for archive fifth position in IFSC Climbing World Cup Competitions in 2019. In the same year, this teenage professional climber participated in IFSC Climbing European Championships, in which she won a bronze medal for her country.
The 16-year-old World Champion Climber Douady, who considered to be the country’s great hope for the Tokyo Olympics, lost the battle of life. A few days ago, she fell about 150 meters in French Alps.
Lucy was crossing two climbing areas with a group of her friends in South-Eastern City with Handrail and then slipped and suffered from severe injuries and died.
The French Mountain Climbing Federation stated that Douady was the youngest player in the French climbing team and was a great climber. This game was going to recognize in the Olympics from the Tokyo Olympics, and she was considered a strong contender.
But due to the Coronavirus, the Tokyo Olympics were postponed until a few years. At the same time, the world junior champion also said goodbye to the world.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
Douady took birth on November 13, 2003, in Rhone-Alpes French Region. At the very young age of 16, she passed away from the world. On internet media, no such prior information available about the Luce Douady and Siblings and all other Information.
When she was too little age, she starts climbed near her home Chartreuse Massif mountains under the instruction of Father. Before death, she studied at a private high school with climbing.
Her entire family, friends, climbing community members are upset due to the death of such a talented player.
|Real Birth Name||Luce Douady.|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 2003|
|Age (as of death time)||16 year.|
|Death Place||Saint-Pancrasse, France|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Isère, France|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".|
Meters: 1.68 m.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 117 lbs.|
Kilograms: 53 Kg.
|Hair Color||Light Blonde.|
|Parents||Name not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship |
|Social Media Accounts|
|School.||Private high school.|
|Last Update||17 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Luce Douady
- The talented girl used her spare time to play guitar, singing, and Listing music French Music.
- She is a big fan of French musician “Lord Esperanza.”
- Douady mentions Robin Douady in her one Instagram what was the relation between them still unknown.
- On Instagram, she shared a video in which she played the guitar and wrote the caption, “even if my guitar level is as low as that of its owner in pull-ups more need to sing than to climb today before taking off in a few days for Tokyo.”
- On the photo-sharing platform, Lucy mostly shared her Climbing Pictures.
- International Federation of Sport Climbing gave tribute to her on twitter; they lost such a brilliant player.
- The Height of this stunning French climber Luce Douady is 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 168).
- Her weight was 53 kg that was very helpful for her in Rock climbing.
- She became an expert in bouldering rock climbing; very quickly, she started climbed small rocks and artificial walls without a rope or harness.
- Lucy participated in many national and international competitions and won many medals that the most significant reason community members decided to select her for the upcoming Japan Olympics games.
- But after Lucy Douady’s death, who is the climber who will take Douday place in the Olympics in Japan?
- On of the Luce Douady senior French female climber, Julia Chanourdie, gave tribute to her with some emotional lines for her.