Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Lucia Efstathiou.|
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Trending for||Eternals - Natural History Museum Student.|
|Birth Date||September 22, 2006.|
|Parents||Mother: Sarah Efstathiou.|
|Body Measurement||Chest: 81 cm (32).|
Waist: 61 cm (24).
Hips: 81 cm (32).
|Height||In feet: 5' 1".|
In centimeters: 154.9 cm.
In meters: 1.549 m.
Pounds: 92 lbs.
Stone: 6 st 9 lb.
|UK Shoe size||4.|
Martial Arts Weaponry.
Shaolin Kung Fu.
|Training||Wire Training - Pinewood Studios 2017.|
Bo Staff choreography - 2018 (Tom Metcalf).
Fight choreography - 2019 (Annie Lees-Jones).
Grade 3 Acting - Distinction 2019 (LAMDA).
|Last Update||November 6, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Eternals Actress Lucia Efstathiou Biography
- 15 years old British emerging actress Lucia Efstathiou has covered her place in the public spotlight by starring in Marvel’s new superhero action film “Eternals.”
- In this full of an action film, this young actress got the chance to share the screen in the character of “Natural History Museum Student” with Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Lia McHugh, and several other stars.
- Before signing with “Eternals,” Lucia had come the first time in the public attention after making her appearance as “Annabel” in “Are We Dead Yet” horror film in 2019.
- In “Are We Dead Yet,” Director Fredi Nwaka featured her in the portrayal of Annabel alongside Jessica-Jane Stafford, Tim Faraday, Eloise Henwood, Khali Best, and many other stars.
- Her entry into cinema was made possible in 2017 by performing the role of “Balloon Girl” & “Picture Double of Annabel Banks” in the Disney film “Mary Poppins Returns.”
- From 2018 to 2019, Efstathiou featured in “Captain Stardust” as Kayla, “Little Bear” as Daughter Megan & “My Hero” as Lottie.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 1-inch tall fashion model Lucia Efstathiou was born by her mother Sarah Efstathiou on September 22, 2006, in London Capital of England.
- Her performing career began in 2014 by showing her Acrobatic skills in “The Bartered Bride” Opera at “Kentish Opera.”
- Prior to landing on the big screen, this Young Performer started her journey as a Child Fashion Model & Commercial artist together.
- As a commercial artist in just 2018, she worked two times for Furniture Village Retail company, and after that made her presence in “Kia Promise” in 2019.
- To enhance her acting abilities in 2019, Lucia joined the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Arts, where she is pursuing the LAMDA Level 1 Grade 3 syllabus.
- Facts: In addition to acting, Eternals Actress Lucia is highly skilled in Gymnastics, Kung Fu, Martial Arts, Shaolin Kung Fu, Sword Fighting; she even took Wushu training from Tom Metcalf in 2018.