Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Luisa Maria Rubino.|
|Famous as||Luisa Rubino.|
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Trending for||Narcos Mexico - Andrea Nuñez.|
|Birth Date||September 23, 1998.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Parents||Mother: Lourdes Ramírez.|
|Siblings||Brother: Juan Diego Rubino Ramírez.|
|Body Measurements||Waist: 57 cm / 22.4.|
Bust: 88 cm / 34.6.
Hips : 89 cm / 35.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 178 cm.
In meters: 1.78 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
Narcos Mexico Actress Luisa Rubino Biography
- 24 years old Mexican Actress & Model Luisa Rubino’s popularity has soared once again since joining the Netflix crime drama series Narcos Mexico season 4.
- In Narcos Mexico’s final season Director Andrés Baiz featured her as Andrea Nuñez, a journalist who’s serving for the truth.
- Her character Andrea Nuñez works for the La Voz newspaper, where she tries to prove to her boss that she can find the most exciting stories even for that she puts her life in danger.
- In real life, she considers herself a feminist who is powerful and constantly seeks the truth,” and she embodied all of these qualities in her character Andrea throughout the filming.
- In addition to acting,” Luisa is also a Model and currently lives among Mexico & Los Angeles, but the film Narcos Mexico has opened the door for her to expand her fame in Hollywood.
- Prior to becoming the cast of “Narcos Mexico,” she was featured in the Fugitiva series 9 episode as Claudia, which enhanced her confidence to get more acting work.
- Early Life & Series: The 5 feet 10 inches tall actress Luisa Rubino was born in Mexico on September 23, 1998, by her mother, Lourdes Ramírez.
- She started her acting journey when she was just five years old and, to gain publicity, soon landed in the modeling world and currently works with Class Modelos.
- At the age of 10, this talented actress began her acting career again by appearing as Alumna in the “Juro que te amo” series episode “Odio a Violeta.”
- From 2009, Maria Rubino’s life began changing when she joined the cast of “La Rosa de Guadalupe” as Gina, then performed as Lucía, Teté, Miriam, Iris, Belinda & Valeria characters also till 2016.
- In 2011, she made her fabulous landing as Dulce in the “Como dice el dicho” series, then acted as Amalia & Judy until 2017 in the same series.
- In 2017, her fortune started changing when Directors Juan Pablo Blanco & Eric Morales cast her in Patricia Vargas’s portrayal in the “Caer en tentación” series until 2018.
- In her ongoing acting journey, Narcos Mexico Actress Luisa Rubino also featured in “The One Who Couldn’t Love,” “Por Ella soy Eva” & “Simply María.”