|Full Birth Name||Madeleine Arthur|
|Profession||Actress & Gymnast.|
|Trending||To All the Boys: Always and Forever.|
|Date of Birth||10 March 1997.|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Age (As of 2020)||23 Years.|
|Parents||Father: Brian Arthur.
Mother: Jane Arthur.
|Siblings||Cousins: Nic Walter.|
|Height||feet & Inches: 5' 4".
In centimeters: 163 cm.
In meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Net worth||$2.5 Million USD.|
|Love & Relationship|
|Alma Mater||Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School.|
|Last Update||07 February 2021 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
To All the Boys: Always and Forever Actress Madeleine Arthur Biography
- The Height of 5 feet 4 inches, actress Madeleine Arthur, is in Limelight for the upcoming Netflix romantic movie To All the Boys: Always and Forever.
- This Canadian star has been seen alongside Janel Parrish, Lana Condor, Sarayu Blue, Noah Centineo, and other casts.
- With that, her second project, Tell Me Why I Don’t Like Mondays, is in post-production; after the release of this in the Hollywood industry, Madeleine would have a greater influence.
- Before taking the plunge as a full-time actress in the acting world, Arthur had been a skilled gymnast for 13 years.
- At the age of 14, she first faced a professional camera when she performed in R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour Series as Meg.
- From 2013 to 2014, The To All the Boys: Always and Forever Actress portrayed important roles in The Killing, Spooksville, The Tomorrow People, Supernatural and Big Eyes.
- After playing Young Willa Warren’s character in 12 episodes of “The Family” TV series, she started having a buzz amongst the fans, and that’s when her fame started.
- From 2017 to 2019, she got Two to five episodes in Echo and Solomon, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The X-Files, The Magicians, and Color Out of Space.
- She was in the spotlight in 2020 because she collaborated with the popular American actress Jennifer Connelly in the Snowpiercer movie.
- Jane Arthur, the mother of Madeleine Arthur, give birth to her daughter on March 10, 1997, in Vancouver City in Canada.
- Her father’s name is Brian Arthur; her parents feel proud of this amazing girl.
- She does not have siblings, but he has some cousins; Nic Walter is her most favorite cousin brother.
- After gaining huge success, many big interview companies named PIX11 News, The Morning Toast, took her interview.
- 23 years old age American-Canadian actress Madeleine Arthur did not indicate that she has any boyfriend after working on several romantic projects.
- She has a verified Instagram account; on bio, she wrote, “I really like cinema,” where over 340k people follow her.