Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Madelyn Kientz.|
|Profession||Actress | Singer | Dancer.|
|In Headlines for||Big Sky Season 2 - Max.|
|Birth Date||September 13, 2003.|
|Birth Place||Colleyville, Texas.|
|Ethnicity||Mixed | Asian.|
|Parents||Mother: Linda Kientz.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Special||Advanced in Western Horseback Riding.|
|Training||School of Rock Vocal Lessons - Elizabeth.|
Studio 7 Dance Training - Stephanie Dubias.
DYAS Acting Training - Linda Seto.
The Acting Corner - Mary Jo Mazur.
Acting Coaching - John Homa.
|Last Update||September 30, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Big Sky Season 2 Actress Madelyn Kientz Biography
- 18 years old Texas native actress Madelyn Kientz has been thrust into the spotlight by gave her fabulous performance in the Big Sky Season 2 series.
- In this American crime drama thriller, she landed in Max’s character on September 30 with close friends Troy Leigh Anne Johnson, Lola Reid & Jeremy Ray Taylor.
- However, in 2021, Madelyn became the media headlines part for starring the role of Rebecca in the American family & Adventure movie C.I.Ape.
- In this movie, Director Ali Zamani featured alongside lead stars Sophia Alongi, Lucas Ross, Leah N.H. Philpott, Christy Tate, & Christopher Watkins.
- Still, in the same year, Kientz got immense fame by made her fearless presence as Ruby in eight episodes of the CW series Walker.
- In addition to acting, this talented girl is also a Singer even released her first Music Video titled “Hold My Hand” on her Youtube channel on November 21, 2017.
- On November 1, 2018, she came out with her second Music Video titled “The Middle” on Studio 7 Performance channel but didn’t gain many Views.
- The 5 feet 4 inches tall actress Madelyn Kientz was born on September 13, 2003, by her mother, Linda Kientz, in Colleyville City in Texas.
- To learn the dramatic art, She took acting training from “The Acting Corner,” “John Homa Acting Coach,” and “Dallas Young Actors Studio.”
- Apart from learning acting, she joined the School of Rock for Vocal Lessons & Studio 7 for Dance Training, by which she became a perfect artist.
- Before landing on Big screen, Kientz started her acting journey by gave her live performance in the character of “Piglet” in Winnie the Pooh at Artisan Center Theater in 2012.
- In 2016 she Joined Chicago Actors Studio, then she performed live in CAS (Halloween Show, Christmas Show, Broadway Show, Art of Love ) at Gilley’s Dallas Event venue until 2018.
- Madelyn’s life began changing when in 2020, she got the chance to portray the lead role of Emily in “Adventures of Rufus: The Fantastic Pet.”
- After gaining fame for her first breakthrough performance, she got work in many national Commercials such as Walmart, P&G, & Disney.