|Full Name||Major Dodson.|
|Trending for||Tyson's Run.|
Untitled 'The Bad Seed'/Lifetime Sequel .
|Birth Date||July 8, 2003.|
|Age||18 years old.|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas.|
|Parents||Father: Hayden Dodson.|
Mother: Jennifer Lammers Dodson.
|Siblings||Brother: Cooper Dodson.|
|Height||In feet: 6' 0".|
In centimeters: 182 cm.
In meters: 1.82 m.
Pounds: 135 lbs.
|Training||Private Audition Coach - Lar Park Lincoln.|
LA VO Coach - Tony Gonzales.
Private Acting Coach - Mary Jo Mazur.
The Groundlings Improv Camp - Guy Stevenson.
LA Acting Coach - Guy Stevenson.
|Net Worth||$ USD 1.23 Million.|
|Last Update||March 09 , 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Tyson’s Run Actor Major Dodson Bio | Wiki
- 18 years old Texas native emerging Hollywood actor Major Dodson (July 8, 2003) has been in the limelight since he got the chance to play the lead role of Kim Bass’s movie Tyson’s Run.
- In “Tyson Run,” this young star landed the character of Tyson Hallerman, an immoral boy who completed homeschooled, but when he comes to regular school, some kids make fun of him.
- Tyson’s on-screen father, Bobby Hollerman (Rory Cochrane), is a Rugby coach; that’s why he wanted to do something, but his parents think he can’t do anything due to his “Autism Spectrum Disorder.”
- To show his abilities to his parents, Tyson decided to run in a marathon, then Aklilu (Barkhad Abdi) provided him guidance; that’s how he became an unlikely marathon champion.
- On the one hand, Major is constantly in the headlines for “Tyson’s Run”; on the other hand, his fans are excited to watch him in the character of “Seymour” in “Ghost Party.”
- Seeing his work in “Tyson’s Run,” many directors have already signed Dodson, out of which director Louise Archambault is currently casting him in “Untitled ‘The Bad Seed’/Lifetime Sequel.”
Early Life & Family
- The 6 feet tall actor Major Dodson was born on July 8, 2003, to his beautiful, talented mother, Jennifer Lammers Dodson, and father Hayden Dodson in Dallas City in Texas.
- His mother, Jennifer, is a professional photographer and runs her business with the name of”Jen Dodson Photography,” and before him, there was no actor in his family.
- The desire to become an actor came to him when Major was watching a Disney Bolt film at the age of 6, and while watching, he thought, “Okay, that’s gonna be fun.”
- To become an actor, he was constantly pestering his mother with the question, “Can I be an actor?” So, after about a month or two, his mother eventually said “Yes,” then he booked the role of Tiny Tim and Christmas Carol.
- Major is the first person in his family to step into acting, and behind him, his brother Cooper Dodson has also come, who’s is today better known for starring in “Fear the Walking Dead.”
- On the big screen, he made his entry in 2010 when Director Susana Gibb just featured him in one episode of “Sons of the Brotherhood.”
- In the struggling years of his acting journey, he featured in “Don’t Cry Daddy,” “Departure,” “I Am… Gabriel” & “Revolution” even won the “Bonehead Award” for performing in, “Alfred Thinks We’re Aliens.”
- From 2014, Major’s acting journey slowly hit the track thanks to his incredible performance in “American Horror Story,” but it escalated when people saw him in “The Walking Dead.”
- In “The Walking Dead,” Major Dodson made his landing in the character of “Sam Anderson,” since then, he has been steadily rising in the Hollywood industry.