Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Mamoudou Athie.|
|In Limelight for||Archive 81.|
Jurassic World: Dominion.
|Birth Place||New Carrollton, Maryland.|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 25, 1988.|
Pounds: 167 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 3".|
In meters: 1.90 m.
In centimeters: 190 cm.
|Acting School||Yale School of Drama.|
|Training||William Esper Studio.|
Archive 81 Actor Mamoudou Athie Biography
- 33 years old American actor Mamoudou Athie (born on July 25, 1988) has been propelled in the spotlight since joining the cast of the Netflix new horror series “Archive 81.”
- In “Archive 81,” Casting Director Julie Schubert selected him to cast in the lead character of Dan Turner alongside Ariana Neal, Dina Shihabi, Julia Chan, and many other stars in 2021.
- In 2021, on the one hand, Mamoudou got the chance to become a lead star in “Archive 81”; meanwhile, in the same year its finally decided that he would feature in the forthcoming movie “Jurassic World: Dominion.”
- From January 14, Athie has already become the center of attention for his appearance, but his prominence will enhance in Hollywood when he makes his landing in”Jurassic World: Dominion” on June 10.
- Before becoming part of headlines on the international level, he featured Nolan in “Black Box,” Elijah as “Uncorked,” and Rodrigo Nagenda in “Underwater” in 2020.
- Apart from acting on the screen, in 2019, Athie came into the media as a Producer by producing eight episodes of the short series “Oh Jerome, No.”
- In 2020 this talented star got the Nomination of Primetime Emmy award for his Outstanding Performance in a short series “Oh Jerome, No.”
- Early Life: The 6 feet 3 inches tall actor Mamoudou Athie was born on July 25, 1988, to his mother and his diplomat father in New Carrollton City in Maryland.
- He didn’t watch many movies growing up, but the acting bug bit him when he saw “Life is Beautiful,” and after seeing it, he became interested in acting.
- To learn acting, he initially enrolled at an unnamed acting school; then, Mamoudou enrolled in William Esper Drama to enhance his skills.
- After graduating from “William Esper Studio,” he gave multiple auditions watched shows where people would have specific skills but didn’t get a way to enter the performing world.
- When he realized that he could not move forward without specific skills, he took a step back and enrolled at the Yale School of Drama, from where his life began changing.
- Career: On the big screen, Mamoudou took his first step by starring the supportive role of Crying Man in “Experimenter” in 2015.
- From 2015 to 2017, he featured in “Unicorn Store,” “The Circle,” “The Detour,” “The Get Down,” “Patti Cake,” “Jean of the Joneses,” & “Madam Secretary.”
- In the entertainment industry, his life began when in 2018, he got the chance to perform as “Matt Greer” in 20 episodes of “Sorry for Your Loss” until 2019.