Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz.|
|Alternative Name||Matilda Lutz.|
|Trending for||Zone 414 (Role: Jane).|
Z (comme Z).
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Birth Date||January 28, 1992.|
|Birth Place||Gudo Visconti, Italy.|
|Lives In||Los Angles.|
|Nationality||Italian / American.|
|Kids||Son: Oliver Antonio Folletto.|
|Parents||Mother: Maria Lutz.|
Father: Elliston Lutz.
|Siblings||Brother: Martin Perry Lutz.|
Sister: Alexey Lutz.
|Height||In Feet: 5' 6½".|
In centimeters: 169.
In meters: 1.69.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 3.5 Million.|
|Acting studies||New York Film Academy and Acting Studio.|
ELF TEATRO SCUOLA.
|Last Update||September 1, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Zone 414 Actress Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz Biography
- Italian famous model Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz has covered her place in the media spotlight from September 3 by starring Jane’s role in the new American film Zone 414.
- In this science fiction thriller film, she made her appearance as Jane, a highly advanced and self-aware AI, who teamed up with David Carmichael to find his missing daughter Melissa Veidt.
- Before playing Jane’s portrayal, Matilda came into the spotlight for her giving her fabulous performance alongside Yuliia Sobol on Netflix’s Italian horror film “A Classic Horror Story.”
- Lutz began working in horror films in 2017 when she got the role of Julia in the American supernatural horror film “Rings.”
- In “Rings,” Director F Javier Gutiérrez cast her in the lead character of Julia alongside Alex Roe, Johnny Galecki, Vincent D’Onofrio, Aimee Teegarden, and Bonnie Morgan.
- Riding on the fame of “Rings,” Anna made her landing as Jen (Jennifer) with Kevin Janssens, Vincent Colombe, Guillaume Bouchède, and Jean-Louis Tribes in French action horror movie Revenge in 2017.
- Acting in horror films has left its mark on the hearts of fans, and to maintain this, she will appear in the upcoming zombie comedy film “Final cut (Z (comme Z)).”
- The 5 feet 6½ height actress Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz was born on January 28, 1992, by her Italian Mother Maria Lutz and American Father Elliston Lutz in Gudo Visconti Comune in Italy.
- Her mom, Maria Lucci Lutz, runs a PR firm, and her father, Elliston Lutz, is a professional photographer; thus, she has been under camera focus from childhood.
- Being born into an artistic family, she naturally inherited the quality of being an artist from her parents, which drove her to start a career in modeling.
- From 2011 to 2015, she acted in “Fuoriclasse,” “Mi chiamo Maya,” “Somewhere Beautiful,” “Crossing Lines,” “The Lost Scent in D minor,” and Azzurrina.
- In 2013, Anna Ingrid acting on the big screen began when she got the role of Francesca to act in “The Fifth Wheel” film.
- In the initial stages of her acting journey, she faced several challenges in her hometown Milan, where acting has not viewed as a profession, and as a result, people mocked her.
- To show her talent, Lutz relocated to Los Angeles County, California, and began working as a waitress in the “Terroni” Italian restaurant to manage her daily expense.
- In Los Angles, she joined New York Film Academy and Acting Studio after dropping her psychology studies from Catholic University.
- In 2016, Matilda Lutz’s life began to change when Director Gabriele Muccino featured her for the role of Maria in Summertime.
- After Starring in “Summertime,” She never had to look back because her wonderful performance led her to “Megan,” “Medici,” “The Divorce Party,” “They Were Ten,” and “Ils étaient dix.”
- Apart from living a luxurious life as an actress, Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz is actor Antonio Folletto’s wife and their son Oliver Antonio Folletto’s mother.
- This beautiful couple welcomed their kid Oliver Antonio Folletto on September 13, 2018, at 11:10 am, in Santa Monica City in California and shared Oliver’s pictures on Instagram.