Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Mayling Ng.|
|In Limelight for||The Suicide Squad (Role: Mongal).|
Legend of the White Dragon (Role: Tek Boh).
The Journeyman (Role: Alina).
|Profession||Actress | Personal Trainer | Businesswoman.|
|Birth Place||Liverpool, England.|
Antony Chan Ng.
|Ex-Partner||One (2001 to 2006).|
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 1.7 Million USD.|
|Martial Arts||Kung Fu.|
|Training||Scene Study : Judd Nelson.|
Film & Drama : Jeanne Hartman.
Actors Workshop : Gregg Binkley.
Audition Practice for Camera: Actors Centre ( London).
Tony Barr Workshop.
|Awards (Won)||Sag-Aftra Wonder Woman Stunt Ensemble 2018.|
Action Actress Award 2017.
Female Champion Sports & Fitness Asia Expo 2013.
DKNY James Bond Girl Competition .
|Last Update||August 4, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Mayling Ng Suicide Squad Alien Warrior Mongal
- Singapore-based British actress Mayling Ng has been in the constant limelight since beginning the production of Warner Bros’ latest superhero film “The Suicide Squad”.
- On August 6, 2021, she made her stunning landing as Mongal with T.d.k., Blackguard, Thinker, King Shark, Ratcatcher, Javelin, Savant, Bloodsport.
- Before the premiere of the American superhero film Suicide Squad, she posted several images from the set on her Instagram account to enhance fans’ excitement.
- Apart from Suicide Squad, Mayling prominence will skyrocket for starring “Tek Boh,” a police officer role in the forthcoming movie “Legend of the White Dragon.”
- In addition to “Tek Boh,” her fans are excited to watch her in Alina’s character in Director Dax Phelan’s upcoming movie “The Journeyman.”
- Before gaining fame in the acting world, she was a highly sought-after International Personal Trainer from 2006 to 2014; she even participated in many fitness competitions such as Arnold Classic in Ohio.
- Her acting journey began by performing in “Cabaret” play as a Sally Bowles Lead Dancer in Everyman Theatre United Kingdom.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 7 inches height actress Mayling Ng was born in 1975 by her British mother and Chinese Singaporean father in Liverpool City in England and grew up in Tenerife Island.
- She left the island in 2010 and now resides wherever she chooses (Los Angeles, Hollywood, Singapore, Bali, or Thailand).
- In the 1980s, her father moved to Tenerife with family and established “The Slowboat franchise” in the south.
- Growing up in a food business family, she enjoyed several delicious foods like Italian, Chinese, and Thai at a very little age.
- She fell madly in love with combat sports when she was eight years old and hasn’t stopped since, despite integrating acting and martial arts in her life.
- Her life changed when she realized she’d never been as slim as a Vogue Model and told herself that size didn’t matter as long as she was toned. She no longer desired to be slender and tiny but healthy and strong.
- To become beautiful and healthy, he scoured the internet, books, and magazines to find the right plan, even trained with free weights and eaten fibrous vegetables like Broccoli, Bok choy, and spinach.
- After deciding to lose weight, she did Gym Workouts, yoga, weight training at home five times a week and lost 10 kg in 6 months and shared that time image on her Instagram.
- She started practicing discipline from an early age when her mother enrolled her and her brothers in Kung Fu to keep them strong.
- In her early twenties, Ng relocated to Singapore, where she trained in Taekwondo and battled against Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur.
- Relationship: Suicide Squad actress Mayling Ng when she was 26 years old, was in a committed relationship with her boyfriend for five-year, but her ambition to act in martial arts movies separated them.
- Movies: Mayling got her first break in cinema in 2013 from Producer Fran Borgia to act as Yasmin in the “Mister John” movie.
- Between 2016 to 2017, Her life began to change when she starred the portrayal of Svietta in “Lady Bloodfight” and “Orana” in Wonder Woman.
- British actress and martial arts expert Ng has had the great year of 2018 by playing the role of Khensa in “The Scorpion King: Book of Souls.”
- From 2019 she continually covered in international headlines for her work in “Acceleration,” “Blood Hunters: Rise of the Hybrids,” “Muna,” and “Debt Collectors.”
- From 2017 to 2018, Black Belt Mayling Ng won the “Action Actress Award” by Elite Black Belt hall of fame and “Screen Actors Guild Awards” by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture.