Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Mecia Simone Simson.|
|Other Name||Mecia Simson.|
|Professtion||Model | Actress.|
|In Spotlight for||The Witcher Season 2 (Role: Francesca Findabai).|
|Birth Date||December 29, 1989.|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Place||Plymouth, South West England.|
|Boyfriend||Edwin De La Renta (Actor).|
|Body Measurements||Bust: 32½ (82).|
Hips: 38 (96).
Waist: 26'' (66).
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In meters: 1.75 m.
In centimeters: 175 cm.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Special Training||Stanislavski Technique - Dee Cannon.|
|Diploma||The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.|
|Alumni||Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts.|
|Last Update||December 17, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Witcher Season 2 Actress Mecia Simson Biography
- 31 years British actress Mecia Simson is grabbing public attention for her magical performance in the Netflix fantasy series “The Witcher Season 2.”
- In “The Witcher Season 2,” she made her landing in the character of Francesca Findabair, the one who had imprisoned Yennefer and Fringilla, but later knowing the reality, she started supporting them.
- Before emerging in the spotlight for becoming queen of the elves, Mecia first came to the audience’s eyes after making her landing as “Alpha Woman One” in the “Brave New World” series in 2020.
- In “Brave New World, ” Director Aoife McArdle featured her only in the Firefall episode alongside Joshua Whichard, Louie Dee, Coco-Louisa Bowyer, & Summer-Joules.
- Apart from gaining fame for her acting skills, Simson is also known in the industry for her modeling skills since a young age; even at the age of 18, she won the crown of Britain’s Next Top Model.
- After winning the title of Britain’s Next Top Model, her life changed, which led her to become a modeling influencer, and with that from 2013, she began sharing her beautiful pictures on Instagram.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 9 inches long actress Mecia Simson took birth as Mecia Simone Simson on December 29, 1989, to her British mother & Jamaican father in Plymouth port city of South West England.
- Along with modeling, she desired to act, so in 2011, she made her foray into the entertainment world by becoming part of Olly Murs’s music video “Oh My Goodness.”
- In 2015 Mecia got the chance to make her appearance on the screen to perform the role of Laura in “The Hunt” mini-series.
- Still, in the same year, she made her appearance as “Mail” in “He Who Has It All,” but after that, she didn’t appear on screen for just a year to enhance her skills.
- Education: In 2016, she joined “The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama” and completed her Diploma by taking acting fundamentals, text analysis, character development, Voice, & Movement training.
- To hone her acting skills, in September 2016, Simson enrolled in a BA of Acting course at Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts, from where she got her degree in October 2020.
- Theater: While learning at “Italia Conti Academy Of Theatre Arts,” Mecia’s acting journey began as a theatre artist by playing the role of Rachel in the “Port” in 2016.
- As a theatre artist, she featured in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” “The Seagull,” “An Absolute Turkey,” “Macbeth,” “The Dark Philosophers,” “Not About Nightingales,” “Consensual,” & “Game.”
- Love Life: In 2011, with acting, Mecia Simson’s love journey also started with her fellow actor Edwin De La Renta, and from that day, this lovely duo has been living their life happily.