Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Michael Ajao.|
|In Spotlight for||Last Night in Soho - John Drameh.|
|Birth Place||Greater London.|
|Nationality||British | Nigerian.|
|Net Worth||USD 137 K (Estimated).|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|Last Update||October 25, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Last Night in Soho Actor Michael Ajao Biography
- 25 years British Actor Michael Ajao has sprung into the spotlight after a long time starring John Drameh’s portrayal in the British psychological horror film Last Night in Soho.
- In this movie, Director Edgar Wright cast him as John, who’s closest to Eloise Turner (Thomasin McKenzie) and likes & takes care of Eloise like Guardian Angel.
- Before filming the character of John, Edgar Wright sent him thousands of films, documentaries about the ’60s to under the darkest secrets London.
- October 09, 2021, in the UK film premiere, Michael landed on the red carpet of “Last Night in Soho” with the entire cast and his Father & Brother at the Royal Festival Hall during the 65th BFI London Film Festival.
- In the entertainment industry, he took his first step in 2011 by performing the role of Mayhem in Attack the Block alongside his fellow actor Sammy Williams.
- To enhance his acting, in 2014, he also stepped on the theatre stage by making her appearance as Si Crowell in “Our Town” Play at Almeida Theatre.
- As a theatre artist, Ajao gave his fabulous performance in “Liberian Girl,” “Lord Of The Flies,” “The Convert,” “The Lorax,” “Br’er Cotton,” & “The Fishermen” from 2014 to 2018.
- The 5 feet 9 inches tall actor Michael Ajao was born in 1996 by his British Nigerian parents in Greater London Region in England.
- To enhance his acting skills, in 2008, he started doing studies of Btec level 2 in Performing Arts & Theaters at Pimlico Academy.
- In 2013, he enrolled in BRIT School, where he received a BTech Level 3 Diploma of Performing Arts in the year 2015.
- From 2015 to 2019, he featured in “Code of a Killer,” “Cuffs,” “The Idris Takeover,” “Five by Five,” and “Silent Witness,” which boosted his confidence.
- Apart from acting on stage & screen, Michael attracted people with his voice by performing as a Radio artist in “Bottled,” “Life Lines,” “Black Boy Fly,” “The Fishermen,” & “Life Lines” at BBC Radio 3 & 4.
- In addition to performing as a voice artist, he has also released his three audiobooks titled Storm Horse, Crongton Knights, & Liccle Bit on various platforms.