- Michael Cimino (Born on November 10, 1999) is primarily known for acting as a Bob Palmeri in Annabelle Comes Home. From 2020, this guy won millions of people’s hearts by making his superb appearance as the lead actor Victor Salazar in Hulu’s original series Love Victor Teen drama season first.
- In the first season, Victor enrolled in Creekwood High School, and he attracted many girls with his personality, but according to the storyline, he was attracted to George Sears when he first saw him in school; At that point, his fans understand that he is actually acting like a gay boy.
- Season one ended with ten episodes, but from June 11, “Love, Victor” Star Michael is coming back with the season one cast, including the new members Anthony Keyvan, Ava Capri, Sameer Khan, and many others.
- In the second season of “Love, Victor,” Cimino reveals to his on-screen parents Armando Salazar and Isabel Salazar that he is gay. After hearing that, his screen family is startled at first, but his father starts supporting him.
- In the season Love, Victor season second, this star will surprise his fans by singing his new “Love Addict” on Hulu Screen.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) June 3, 2021
Family & Education
- The 5 feet 10 inches height stunning actor Michael Cimino was born on November 10, 1999, in Las Vegas City in Nevada, to his mother Deb Cimino and his Italian-German descent father Philip Cimino.
- His acting journey began at a church group with comprehend performance art when he was only eight years old, where his instructor observed that Cimino has music skills, but he can also do acting well.
- To vast his acting talent in 2011, he joined the Hollywood Bound Acting and got training in Acting Theory; with this, he continued work on his musical skills, and to enhance this music knowledge, he learned performance technique at “On With The Show” in 2013.
- In 2012, he joined the Billy Hufsey School of Performing Arts to Improving his Scene Study and On-Camera Technique.
- The Cold Reading methods he obtained at Sterling Studio Actors in 2018 primarily benefited him in completing the audition.
- In 2015, Michael got his life’s first break to feature the character of “Bob (Boy with Power)” in Limitless Potential short video.
- Very soon, this emerging star rose to fame when in 2016, he appeared as “Lorenzo” in Hopefuls, “Young Teijo” in “Shangri-La Suite,” and “Kyle Mayo” in Slammed.
- From 2017 to 2018, he made his glorious presence in “Training Day,” “Walk the Prank,” and “Dog Days.”
- From 2019 to 2020, Cimino steadily came into the spotlight for starring “Bob Palmeri” in “Annabelle Comes Home” and “Miguel” in “Centurion XII.”
Love | Relationship
On the screen of “Love, Victor,” he emerged as a Gay, but opposite to the reel life, but in real life, actor Michael Cimino had a love connection with female YouTube star Mava Gómez. The lovely duo also shared some of the pictures on Instagram but have not appeared together since March 24, 2019.
Wiki | Bio
|Real Birth Name||Michael Cimino.|
|Profession||Actor | Singer | Songwriter.|
|Trending For||Heartlight (Role: Vincent).|
Black Box (Role: Logan).
Love, Victor (Role: Victor Salazar).
|Birth of Date (DOB)||November 10, 1999.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.|
1: Limitless Potential (2015).
2: Shangri-La Suite (2016).
3: Dog Days (2018).
4: Annabelle Comes Home (2019).
5. No Child Left Behind (2019).
6. Centurion XII (2020) Upcoming.
1. Training Day (2017)
2. Walk the Prank (2018).
3. Love, Victor (2020).
4. Love, Victor Season 2 (2021).
|Social Media Accounts|
|Height||Centimeters: 178 cm.|
Meters: 1.78 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
|Weight||Pounds: 150 lbs.|
Kilograms: 68 Kg.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Philip Cimino.|
Mother: Deb Cimino.
|Siblings||Half-Sister: Sofia Cimino|
|Girlfriend (2019).||Mava Gómez.|
|Net worth||$ 1.3 Million Us Dollars.|
|Traning||Hollywood Bound Acting.|
Sterling Studio Actors.
On With The Show.
|School.||Billy Hufsey School of Performing Arts.|
|Last Update||07 June 2021 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Meet Victor Salazar Love, Victor Actor Michael Cimino
- After he gained fame for Love, Victor, many modeling companies caught sight of him for this reason; including acting, his career also starts developing in modeling.
- In 2020, he signed with the Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and Matt Fechter, Natalie Moran, Olivia Owen, and Shauna Perlman are his Talent agent.
- Cimino is one of the founder members of the nonprofit group “We The Movement LA,” which was created after George Floyd’s death.
- On September 20, 2020, he uploaded shooting images of his upper body, revealing that he has a big “Mole” under the left-hand thigh.
- Annabelle Comes Home star Michael is using youtube since 2020, where he uploaded three videos, out of which in Two videos, he has shown his singing skills With Guitar and Piano.
- On October 4, 2020, he shared pictures in which he has seen as he is tattooed on his back that image gets over 100K views.