Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Micki Stoltt.|
|In Limelight||The Enlightened One.|
The Last Kingdom.
2. Acting teacher.
|Age||29 years old.|
|Birth Place||Jægerspris, Denmark.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Stoltt Andersen.|
|Brothers||1. Dennis B. Hein.|
2. Nichlas Stoltt Hein.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
|Training||1 . Studied at Official Ivana Chubbuck Studio, Inc.|
2. Australian Stunt Academy.
|Series||1. The Last Kingdom (2022).|
2. Hånd i hånd (2020).
3. Gidseltagningen (2019).
4. Meena (2017).
5. Surrogate (2017).
|Short Movies||1. Hellige Høne (2021).|
2. Connection (2020).
3. Roses Are Yellow (2019).
4. Agility (2018).
5. Kanin (2018).
6. A Horse Named Allan (2016).
7. Tales of the West (2011).
|Movies||1. Are We Lost Forever (2020).|
2. Fishermen VS. Bikers (2018).
|Net worth||$ 300-400k.|
|Last Update||March 12, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Last Kingdom Actor Micki Stoltt Biography
- Micki Stoltt (born in 1992) is a 29 years old actor, acting teacher, and stuntman from Denmark who catapulted himself in the headlines with his performance in the English series “The Last Kingdom.”
- All of the show’s fans were looking forward to the new season; however, due to COVID-19, the premiere date was pushed back to March 11.
- He’s also appeared in Danish and Swedish productions like “Below The Surface II,” “Hand In Hand II,” and the Swedish features “Are We Lost Forever” and “Dag För Dag.
- In 2016, he debuted as rockstar Dave Pearl, a leading character in Luc Besson’s French/American platform Blackpills’ original series “Surrogate.”
- Other than movies and shows, Micki also possesses the experience of working in short films like “Hellige Høne,” “Connection,” “A Horse Named Allan,” “Tales of the West,” and a few others.
- Read this article to learn more about his love, professional, and family life.
Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
- In a Roman Catholic family, Micki Stoltt (age 29) was born in 1992 at his father’s house, Michael Stoltt Andersen, and mother at Jægerspris, Denmark.
- Although his mother tongue is Danish, he can still speak English and Swedish.
- He has 3 siblings, a sister named Maria Frederiksen and two brothers namely Dennis B. Hein & Nichlas Stoltt Hein.
- After high school graduation, Micki Stoltt spent nine years gathering the skills from his acting teachers Thure Lindhardt and learned Chubbuck from Ivana Chubbuck.
- From 2010-11, he was in Europe for an acting course, then at the end of 2011, Micki joined Oure sports and performance College.
- After completing training at the college, Micki was associated with Rødkilde Theater College from 2012-2013.
- He also moved to Australia, and there he joined Australian Stunt Academy to pursue a stage fight course.
- While growing up, his mind was clear about what he wanted to do, and without thinking much, he focused on improving his skills, whether fighting, acting, or performing stunts.
- His first acting project was a short video named “Tales of the West,” directed by Tarjei Tandstad.
- Later that year, he was cast in Tanne Sommer’s short comedy video, which might be considered his first notable work. Emma Nymann, Emil Elciario Vittrup, and Karsten Laj were among the other actors who worked on the film.
- Since 2013 he has been associated with a Brooklin-based talent management agency named Panorama Agency. Through this institution, Stoltt is giving training to acting students.
- In 2017 Micki got a bit settled in the entertainment industry because he got a recurring role in a TV series named “Surrogate.”
- Over time, he worked in “Meena,” “Gidseltagningen,” “Hånd I hånd,” and then came the biggest project of his career till now, “The Last Kingdom.”
- The year 2020 became exceptional for him as in that year, Micki Stoltt got its first significant movie named “Are We Lost Forever.”
- The film was based on the relationship of two gay men named Adrian (played by Björn Elgerd) and Hampus (by Jonathan Andersson), whereas the role of Micki was of Stoltt.
Wife and Kids
- While working at Panorama Agency, Micki met a lady from Sweden, and their frequent meet turned into dates.
- Micki Stoltt is engaged to his wife Emmelie Stjarnfeldt, a Swedish model. Usually, the male partner proposes his female partner for marriage, but in this case, it was Stjarnfeldt who proposed Stoltt.
- They both have a kid whose name and face the couple has not revealed yet.
- Due to acting and modeling projects, they both frequently travel, and their affair turns into a distance relationship, but they never let it ruin their special connection.
Micki Stoltt Q&A
Ques: Micki Stoltt’s wife/fiance?
Ans: Emmeli Stjarnfeldt.
Ques: Height of Emmeli Stjarnfeldt?
Ans: 1.75 meters
Ques: Who played the role of Rognvaldr in “The Last Kingdom”?
Ans: Micki Stoltt.
Ques: From where Micki Stoltt belongs?
Ans: He is from Jægerspris, Denmark.
Ques: Username of Micki Stoltt’s Instagram handle?