Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Midori Francis Iwama.|
|Famous Name||Midori Iwama.|
|In Spotlight for||Afterlife of the Party.|
Dash & Lily.
I Want You Back.
|Birthday (DOB)||April 16, 1994.|
|Birth Town.||Rumson, New Jersey.|
|Girlfriend | Fiancee||Macaulay Cassaday (Engaged).|
|Parents||Mother: Joanne Iwama.|
Father: Ken Iwama.
|Height||In Feet: 5' 2".|
In centimeters: 157.
In meters: 1.57.
|Weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
|Qualification||Graduated with BFA.|
|Alma Mater||Mason Gross School of The Arts.|
|Net worth (as of 2020)||$850 K US Dollars|
|Last Updated.||August 28, 2021 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Afterlife of the Party Actress Midori Francis Biography
- New Jersey native actress Midori Francis is back in the limelight for starring alongside Victoria Justice in Netflix’s new movie Afterlife of the Party.
- In this Comedy-drama film, her social butterfly best friend Cassie dies during her birthday week in the bathroom.
- After the death of Cassie, Angel Val gave Victoria a second chance to correct her mistakes, and only Lisa can see her.
- Following the fame for “Afterlife of the Party,” Midori will surely make her place in the public spotlight for presenting the beautiful character of “Alicia” in “The Sex Lives of College Girls.”
- Her popularity won’t be down after her “Alicia” character because Director Jason Orley is cast her as Lisa in the upcoming film “I Want You Back.”
- Before taking her first step in cinema, she began her acting journey by making her presence as Nina in the “Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike” stage show at Syracuse Stage in 2014.
- From 2015 to 2019, Iwama featured in “Peter and the Starcatcher,” “Connected,” “The Wolves,” “Before the Meeting,” and “Usual Girls” stage show alongside acting on screen.
- Between 2016 to 2019, While working as a theatre artist, she even won the “New York Innovative Theatre Awards,” “Obie Awards,” and “Drama Desk Awards.”
- In 2019, the 5 feet 2 inches height actress Midori Francis caught her fans’ attention after revealing her relationship with Canadian actress Macaulay Cassaday on Instagram.
- On August 26, 2020, Iwama posted her Engagement Pictures with her girlfriend Macaulay Cassaday on Instagram in a beautiful white dress.
- Her girlfriend Macaulay Cassaday is also an actress and has appeared in “One-Up,” “Daredevil,” “South Mountain,” “Designer Shit,” “Returning Citizens,” and “Cyber-Seniors.”
- In 2015, she got her first role by the director Tony Stuck in a short film Killing Machine For the role of Angela.
- From 2018, Francis starts coming covering her place in the headlines for her portrayal in “Ocean’s Eight,” “South Mountain,” “Good Boys,” “Chemistry of Mood,” and “Bless This Mess.”
- In 2019, Midori started getting media attention after making her fabulous appearance as “Lanie Bouchard” in “The Birch” tv series.
- In 2020, Iwama’s prominence rose to the sky when her fans watched her in Lily’s character Dash & Lily TV Series, for which she got the “Daytime Emmy Awards” nomination in 2021.
- Fred Savage and Brad Silberling directed her with Dante Brown, Agneeta Thacker, Leah Kreitz, Keana Marie, Gideon Emery, and many other actors in this romantic series.
- 27 years old actress Midori Francis was born on April 16, 1994, by her mother Joanne Iwama and father Ken Iwama at Rumson Township in New Jersey.
- She has two brothers named Marcus Iwama and Patrick Bekgran, and on July 24, she got her second nephew from her sister-in-law.
- At 6, Francis took her first step to start her acting career by joining the “Count Basie Center For The Art” Performing arts center in Red Bank.
- To enhance her acting abilities, she enrolled in Rutgers University Mason Gross School of the Arts, from where she got her Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Acting in 2014.