- Pirat Nitipaisalkul, aka Mike Angelo (born on December 19, 1989), is a popular international Thai-Chinese actor, singer & model originally from Thailand Country in Asia.
- In the early days of his career, Pirat made his mark as a Singer with his brother Pitchaya Nitipaisalkul.
- In 2008, he decided to start his journey in acting for it; being already famous for his singing, he got the primary role in “Ubatruk Karmkobfah.”
- Very soon, his popularity rose from the local to the international stage for his dramatic skills; for this reason, famous Finnish film director Renny Harlin featured Angelo in his action, adventure, and full of thrill movie “The Misfits.”
- In this Movie from June 11, Nitipaisalkul made his presence as a global level thief, “Wick,” who can do anything but not without his team members Pierce Brosnan, Jamie Chung, Hermione Corfield, and Nick Cannon.
- Before joining the team of “The Misfits,” Mike’s prominence rose for starring the role of “Xue Ling Qiao” in My Amazing Boyfriend 2 Thai movie.
The Misfits Actor Mike Angelo Biography
- Landed in Thailand by mother Prasai Nitipaisalkul and father Pichet Nitipaisalkul, actor Pirat Nitipaisalkul (Mike Angelo) celebrates his birthday every year on December 19.
- He completed his primary education at Ruamrudee International School Bangkok; later, he enrolled in Chulalongkorn University; further, he joined Mahidol University.
- At the age of 13, Mike gave an audition in 1st generation of G-Junior with his brother Golf for getting the training from GMM Grammy.
- In 2004, this Nitipaisalkul duo got the first concert performance that gives them huge fans followers.
- In 2015 they finally got their mark as “Golf-Mike” after releasing their self-titled album, Golf-Mike, in October.
- From 2006 to 2009, they performed in Japan, Thailand, even one by one performed in many other countries.
- For their glorious performances; they together won “Most Popular Artist of the Year,” “Favorite Breakthrough Artist,” “Top Awards,” “Popular Group Artist,” “COSMO Beauty” and many other awards.
- Since 2011, this famous duo starts releasing solo albums; from that time, Mike earned Rakangthong, MAYA, COSMO Beauty, Chic style, Foreign Artist of the Year, Weibo Popular Actor Award, and several others.
Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Pirat Nitipaisalkul.|
|Stage Name||Mike Angelo.|
|Profession||Actor & Singer.|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1989.|
|Birth Place||Thailand, Asia.|
|Lives in||Bangkok, Thailand.|
|Kid||Son: Maxwell D. Angelo Casinghini.|
|Parents||Father: Pichet Nitipaisalkul.|
Mother: Prasai Nitipaisalkul.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.80 m.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Net worth||USD 7 to 8 Million.|
|School||Ruamrudee International School.|
|Alma Mater||Chulalongkorn University.|
|Last Update||8th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Relationship | Girlfriend | Kid
- 31 years old “The Misfits” movie actor is currently single, but in 2014, Mike Angelo came into the headlines after ending his relationship with Sarah Casinghini.
- Nitipaisalkul dated this model for four years, and they decided to break up before filming “Full House.”
- From their relationship, Mike’s son “Maxwell D. Angelo Casinghini” landed on earth on July 14, 2014. When the news out about the baby, Mike took the responsibility as he should instead of hiding and lying about it.
- When he initially heard about it, Sara was four months pregnant, and he was unsure. But after seven to eight months of pregnancy, he began to mature and prepare to be a father.
- In an August 2014 media interview, Sarah stated that they are fine when the media asked about their relationship. Although she is unsure of their relationship status, she needs him to be a good dad.
Facts About The Misfits Actor Mike Angelo
- To broaden his fame, Angelo moved to Chinese cinema; from this point, his fortune changed, and his reputation enhanced to Hollywood, where he signed with Globally popular “Creative Artists Agency (CAA).”
- From 2009 to 2015, He featured in “Ubatruk Karmkobfah 2,” “Raak Boon,” “Full House,” “Maya Nang Fah,” “Hua Jai Patapee,” “Surprise,” and many other projects.
- Still, in 2015, his popularity touches the sky for his superb acting as “Tenten” in the Kiss Me tv series.
- Within his singing career, he never compromises with his acting journey and has continuously entertained his fans.
- Pirat Nitipaisalkul uses the social media platform Instagram where over 3.6 million peoples follow him with them; he has shared all daily activities.
- On October 6, 2020, he decided to withdraw his request for joint custody of the child. The intention that he asked to go at first was simply because he didn’t want to be the only father who paid.
- Mike Angelo’s per day income is estimated to be between USD 100K and USD 145K from his performance in movies and TV shows; by this, he has made a net worth of USD 7-8 million approximately.