Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Milena Rivero.|
|Trending for||Sweet Girl (Role: Young Rachel Cooper).|
|Birth Date||November 17, 2006.|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida.|
|Parents||Mother: Yvonne Rivero.|
|Siblings||Sister: Sabina Rivero.|
|Height||In centimeters: 152.|
In Feet: 5'0".
In meters: 1.52.
Pounds: 101 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Acting Technique||The Chubbuck Technique.|
|School||Design & Architecture Senior High School.|
|Last Update||August 20, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Sweet Girl Actress Milena Rivero Biography
- 14 years old Miami native actress Milena Rivero is gaining fans’ attention for starring young Rachel Cooper’s portrayal in the Netflix new movie Sweet Girl.
- In this movie, Director Brian Andrew Mendoza featured her alongside famous American Producer and actor Jason Momoa.
- Outside of performing on screen, Rivero loves to spend her time in debate, writing, speech and costume design, and volunteering for humanitarian causes dear to her heart.
- Apart from “Sweet Girl” nowadays, she has also come into the limelight for the role of Sophia in director Richard Wong’s upcoming film “The Valet.”
- In “The Valet,” she will make her beautiful presence alongside Eugenio Derbez, Samara Weaving, Noemi Gonzalez, Tiana Okoye, and many other stars.
- From 2018, Milena’s fortune began changing after becoming the Kid Stew tv series cast for playing Milena’s role until 2020.
- The 5 feet increasing height actress Milena Rivero was born on November 17, 2006, by her Costa Rican mother, Yvonne Rivero, and Cuban father in Miami City in Florida.
- She entered the acting industry at the age of two and has been active in the general and Hispanic markets ever since.
- In 2013, she got her first work to act the role of Serrano’s Daughter in the Burn Notice Tv series but took a four-year gap after that.
- In 2018, With retaking her step in cinema, she served as a Social Media Manager Volunteer for Joshua’s Heart Foundation.
- This emerging star girl is currently studying at Design & Architecture Senior High School and joined Global Leadership Forum UWC-USA in 2020.
- Between 2018 to 2019, Rivero featured in “Huracán,” “Tall Girl,” “Perfect Harmony,” and “Carolina.”
- She has been using Instagram since 2017 but never revealed anything about her father.