|Real Name||Mitchell Edwards.|
|In Limelight||All American Homecoming.|
|Age||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1993.|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, America.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles.|
Pounds: 171.96 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.8 m.
|Eyes||Teak Wood Brown.|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University.|
|Movies||1. Gorenos (2016).|
2. Bedeviled (2016).
3. Burning Sands (2017).
4. Dismissed (2017).
5. Roxanne Roxanne (2017).
6. Savage Youth (2018).
7. The First Purge.
8. Thriller (2018).
9. My Friend, Tucker (2019).
10. In My Crocs (2019).
|Television||1. All American: Homecoming (2022).|
2. All American (2018–2021).
3. Spinning Out.
4. The Fix (2019).
5. The Rookie (2018).
6. 88 (proof of concept) (2018).
7. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2016).
|Short movies||1. The Infiltration (2020).|
2. His Pain (2020).
3. The Narrative of Dalvin Reynolds (2013)
4. Airstream (2016).
|Net worth||$650-750 k.|
All American Homecoming Actor Mitchell Edwards Wiki | Bio
- Philadelphia native 29 years old actor Mitchell Edwards (born February 14, 1993) has been emerging in the spotlight since he landed in the role of Cam Watkins in one of the most anticipated shows, “All American Homecoming.”
- It is a drama starring young athletes in the historically black colleges and universities experience, written by “All American” showrunner Nkechi Okoro Carroll and directed by Michael Schultz.
- The show follows Simone Hicks (Geffri Maya) and Damons Sims (Peyton Alex Smith) as they navigate the peaks, slumps, and temptations of unregulated early adulthood at a top Historically Black Collegiate while contending with the high stakes of college sports.
- Show makers kept the same cast in “All American” like Kelly Jenrette, Cory Hardrict, Sylvester Powell, Camille Hyde, and Netta Walker but Rhoyle Ivy King is a new face.
- Viewers of the 2019 film “My Friend, Tucker” were very impressed by his performance, and for his outstanding acting, he got awarded with Best Actor Award at Golden State Film Festival.
Childhood and Family
- Famous actor Mitchell Edwards (29 years old) was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on February 14, 1993.
- He used to play American football with his father when he was younger, so he is so skilled at it.
- He was also part of the school football and played many tournaments as the quarterback.
- Mitch was perplexed since he enjoyed sports but liked theatre also. He relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, after graduating from high school.
- He began practicing theatre there and went to Carnegie Mellon University to study Fine Arts.
- Doing theatre in college solidified his resolve to pursue a career as an actor, as well as removing any ambiguity.
Personal Life and Girlfriend
- If we have to explain Mitchell in one word, we will use “Secretive” because he never discusses his personal life publicly.
- Despite having an Instagram with many followers, he never opens up about his family or love life.
- Seeing his social media handles and after hearing from trusted sources, it appears that Mitchell Edwards has no girlfriend and is currently single.
- He’s gained a lot of friends throughout the years, but his closest friends are da Vinci and Daniel Ezra. Even if they have free time from their hectic schedules, they all hang out.
- Alongside graduation, the hustle to become an actor was going on for Mitchell Edward. He even tried modeling in the initial years of his career.
- In 2015 a hustling director and writer Jonathan Yoho, with a minimal budget, offered Mitch a role in a short movie named “Airstream.” The film premiered in 2016, and it was a 9-minute long picturization of a hitman hired to assassinate two young guys and recover a stolen object.
- One year after the completion of graduation, his career took off. He received offers from two movies in “Gorenos” as Reg and in “Bedeviled” as Cody. Both films did satisfactory business, and for the career of Edwards, it was a good start.
- His first shoe became “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” He appeared in only one episode as Broken Rhymes.
- Now it was time to work in movies/shows of giant banners, so he contacted the L.A.-based talent management agency, Innovative Artists. This company helped him get high-value projects like “Spinning Out” as Marcus Holmes (recurring role) and also movies like “Roxanne Roxanne.”
- The most successful project he did in his ten-year career became “The First Purge,” It did a worldwide business of $137 Million, whereas the film budget was only $13 M.
- From 2016-2022, Mitchell Edwards acted in “Dismissed,” “In My Crocs,” “The Infiltration,” “His Pain,” “The Fix,” “88 (proof of concept),” and “The Rookie.”