|Birth Name||Momona Tamada.|
|Trending For||1. To All the Boys Always and Forever.|
2. The Baby-Sitters Club.
3. A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting.
|Profession||Actress & Dancer.|
|Date of Birth||28 September 2006.|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Parents||Mother: Eri Tamada.|
Father: Yoshi Tamada.
|Siblings||Brother: Hiro Tamada.|
Pounds: 86 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'0".|
In meters: 1.52 m.
In centimeters: 152 cm.
|Dance Training||Creative Edge School of Arts.|
|Voiceover||Animation - Sylvia Zaradic.|
|Acting||On Set Coaching - Frederic Barbusci, Ona Grauer.|
Scene Study - Impact Studio.
On-Camera Scene Work - Tricities Film Studio.
Intermediate Drama - Andrew Gillott.
Adventures in Storyland Improv Camp- Opening Nite Theatre camp.
|Last Update||October 9, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
The Baby-Sitters Club Actress Momona Tamada Wiki & Bio
- 15 years old Sweet Little Canadian Actress Momona Tamada was born on September 28, 2006, by her Mother, Eri Tamada & Father, Yoshi Tamada, in Vancouver, Canada.
- As she’s from Canada, her heritage is Japanese since her parents moved from Japan to Canada.
- She did not reveal much about her parents’ profession but has uploaded pictures on her Instagram.
- From her parents’ side, he has a younger talented brother named Hiro Tamada, who’s spending most of his time skateboarding nowadays.
- In the entertainment world, her acting career by performing as Lead in Osaka Japan Downtown Experience.
- Carrer: Momona’s acting career began when she was 11 years old and joined da Costa Talent Management for dance auditions, but they soon began sending her to acting auditions.
- At the age of 12, she got her first acting break to perform the lead role in Osaka Japan Downtown Experience film.
- In addition to acting, this talented girl continued her dance journey by participating in Live performance shows The Nutcracker, Beauty and The Beast Jr, BC Summer Games Opening Ceremony, and many others.
- From 2020, her fortune began changing by work in “Gabby Duran & The Unsittables,” “The Terror,” “To All the Boys PS I Still Love You,” and “The Main Event.”
- Life Change: However, in the same year, the 5 feet tall actress Momona Tamada never looked back when she got her first life-changing role of Claudia Kishi in “The Baby-Sitters Club series.”
- For “The Baby-Sitters Club” season 1, she gained immense popularity and even won Joey Award, which further boosted her confidence for more achievements.
- Riding on the wave of season first success, Tamada has covered her place again in the spotlight for staring her Claudia Kishi’s character in “The Baby-Sitters Club season 2” on October 11.
- In this Emmy award-winning series, Multiple Director featured her alongside Sophie Grace, Shay Rudolph, Malia Baker, Xochitl Gomez, Sophia Reid-Gantzert, Vivian Watson, & Jessi Ramsey.
- After achieving popularity for her fabulous performance in “The Baby-Sitters Club,” she made her short landing in “A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting.”
- On February 12, 2021, she again fully catapulted into media headlines to reprise the Young Lara Jean role in the Netflix film “To All the Boys Always and Forever.”
- Michael Fimognari directed her alongside Madeleine Arthur, Noah Centineo, Anisha Cheema, Julie Tao, Lana Condor, Lisa Durupt, and Emilija Baranac.
- Facts: Tamada is an outstanding actress and dancer and has received her dance training from Creative Edge School of Arts and learned Tap, Ballet, Contemporary, and Jazz’s dance styles.
- Even though she was born in Canada, she speaks Japanese very well and has a unique Tumbling talent for which she has won an award.
- As a Dancer, she worked in Musical artist Amos Bracewell’s videos Bring me Home and Ever After.
- The Baby-Sitters Club actress Momona Tamada is currently on a growing stage and focused on her career and education, which is why she doesn’t have a boyfriend.