|Birth Name||Momona Tamada.|
|Trending For||1. To All the Boys Always and Forever.
2. The Baby-Sitters Club.
3. A Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting.
|Profession||Actress & Dancer.|
|Date of Birth||28 September 2006.|
|Age||14 Years (As of 2020).|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Siblings||Brother: Hiro Tamada.|
Pounds: 86 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'0".
In meters: 1.52 m.
In centimeters: 152 cm.
|Last Update||12 February 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
To All the Boys Always and Forever Star Actress Momona Tamada Wiki & Bio
- 14 years old Sweet Little Canadian Actress Momona Tamada was born on September 28, 2006, in Vancouver, Canada.
- As she’s from Canada, her heritage is Japanese since her parents moved from Japan to Canada.
- She did not reveal her parents’ name but has uploaded pictures of moments spent on his Instagram; her brother’s name is Hiro Tamada.
- After achieving popularity through The Baby-Sitters Club and A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting, this star a girl again going into the limelight on 12 February 2021.
- On February 12, Momona starring Young Lara Jean role in the Netflix film “To All the Boys Always and Forever.”
- Michael Fimognari directed her alongside Madeleine Arthur, Noah Centineo, Anisha Cheema, Julie Tao, Lana Condor, Lisa Durupt, and Emilija Baranac.
- Tamada is an outstanding actress and a dancer and has received her dance training from Creative Edge School of Arts.
- In dancing, this little star knows Tap, Ballet, Contemporary, and Jazz’s dance styles.
- Even though she was born in Canada, she speaks Japanese very well and has a unique Tumbling talent in which she has won an award.
- As a Dancer, she worked in Musical artist Amos Bracewell’s videos Bring me Home and Ever After.
- She has performed many live dance performances such as BC Summer Games Opening Ceremony & Closing Ceremony, The Nutcracker, and Abbotsford Canada Day Parade.
- The 5 feet tall height actress Momona Tamada began her acting career by performing as Lead in Osaka Japan Downtown Experience.
- From the year 2019, she starts gaining public attraction by acted in The Boys and The Terror.
- In 2020, she featured in Gabby Duran and the Unsittables, The Terror, To All the Boys PS I Still Love You, and The Main Event.
- Since working as Claudia Kishi in 11 episodes of The Baby-Sitters Club TV series in 2020, she soon rose to the spotlight; her identity started falling sky.
- In this TV series, the actors who collaborated with her, Sophie Grace, Shay Rudolph, Xochitl Gomez, Alicia Silverstone, Sophia Reid-Gantzert, and several other artists, got very much in love with the people.
- Momona Tamada is on a growing stage and focused on her career and education, which is why she doesn’t have a boyfriend.