Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Mustapha Aarab.|
|In Spotlight for||JJ+E (Role: John John).|
|Birth Date||January 19, 2004.|
|Birth Place||Morocco, North Africa.|
|Nationality||Swedish / Arab.|
|Height||In Feet: 5'11".|
In centimeters: 180.
In meters: 1.80.
Pounds: 147 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|High School||Björkhagens School.|
|Last Update||September 7, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
JJ+E Actor Mustapha Aarab Biography
- 17 years old emerging star Mustapha Aarab has covered his vital place in the audience’s heart by starring the character of John John in the Netflix Swedish teen drama film “Vinterviken.”
- In this movie, this Swedish actor appeared in the romantic style alongside his co-star Elsa Öhrn (Elisabeth) on September 8 after meeting first time in Elisabeth’s house.
- Before gaining fame for “Vinterviken,” in 2020, Mustapha came into the public attention after sharing the screen of Beartown with Miriam Ingrid, Ulf Stenberg, Oliver Dufåker, Aliette Opheim, and many other stars.
- In “Beartown,” Director Peter Grönlund featured him in four episodes as Zack, which pushed him to get more acting projects.
- Aarab is growing in the industry; that’s why most of its information remains accessible to the media and fans.
- The 5 feet 11 inches height actor Mustapha Aarab was born on January 19, 2004, by his parents in Morocco Country in North Africa.
- He moved to Sweden with his mother from Morocco in 2017 and didn’t think he had a chance to act.
- Even though he started his successful acting career with JJ+E, he has not disclosed much about his personal life and has kept a secret about his parents’ name.
- The rising star has been active on Facebook since November 25, 2015, where he has uploaded pictures of his childhood to growing age.
- This talented guy is also fluently speaking Arabic, which changed his life when in 2019, his acting career began when he entered eighth grade in Björkhagen.
- One day, on the School Wall, he sees that they were seeking an actor who could speak Arabic for the TV series Beartown (Björnstad).
- Because Aarab was the only person in school who knew Arabic perfectly, everyone believed he should take the part that choice landed him in front of the camera.
- In 2020, after the shooting of Beartown was completed, Mustapha began to miss acting but got surprised when he got an email that producer Teresa Alldén was looking for someone who could play John-John in Vinterviken.
- He is active on Instagram, where he has uploaded 14 posts with his 8,422 followers, which number will change when he appears as John John in JJ+E (Vinterviken).