|Full Name||Natalie Cabo.|
|Trending for||Twentysomethings Austin.|
|Birth Date||July 13, 1995.|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida.|
|Parents||Mother: Doris Cabo.|
Father: Andres Cabo.
|Height||In feet: 5' 0".|
In meters: 1.52 m.
In centimeters: 152 cm.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Alumni||The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.|
|Last Update||December 13, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Twentysomethings Austin Contestant Natalie Cabo Bio | Wiki
- 26 years old Miami native Natalie Cabo has become the center of attention with her open-minded thoughts in the Netflix new reality show “Twentysomethings: Austin.”
- On December 10, this fearless girl entered the show with Abbey Humphreys, Raquel Daniels & Isha Punja to find a genuine dating partner.
- In the meeting with Michael Fractor, Bruce Stephenson, Kamari Bonds, & Keauno Perez, she decided to talk with Keauno.
- Before deciding to come on Twentysomethings, Natalie pursued her acting career as a theater artist & short film star until 2021.
- In the acting industry, she began performing when she was young, and she has been in love with acting ever since.
- In theaters, her acting journey began by getting the characters Anne Sullivan & Helen Keller in “The Miracle Worker” while studying in 11th grade in her hometown school.
- Early Life & Acting: The 5 feet tall actress Natalie Cabo was born on July 13, 1995, by her mother Doris Cabo in Miami City of Florida, where she grew up with her sisters Doris Isabel, Rina Esteli & Angie Maria.
- After completing high school, she moved to North Carolina with her passion for acting and enrolled in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- While studying at “University of North Carolina,” Cabo saw her acting dream come true when she became the cast of “The Crucible” Play on October 19, 2016.
- As a theater artist, she featured in Rumors, War of the Worlds & Columbinus, even she became a Producer at LAB Theatre while acting.
- On the small screen, Natalie got the chance to take her step when director Christopher Irarrazabal featured her as Pippen in “Powers 2: The Rise of Power Surg,” short film in 2020.
- Still, in 2020, she starred in Metanoia as Ashley, Drew as Cora, and came out as a social group member in the “Water” short video in 2021.
- Facts: Despite her acting career, she loved traveling even before the pandemic; she toured different regions, and in 2021, after some restrictions lifted off, she went beyond her comforts.