Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Nicholas Galitzine.|
|In Spotlight for||Cinderella (Role: Prince Robert).|
Purple Hearts (Role: Luke).
|Birth Date||September 29, 1994.|
|Birth Place||London, England.|
|Net Worth||USD 855 K.|
|Parents||Father: Geoffrey Galitzine.|
Mother: Lora Galitzine.
|Siblings||Sister: Lexi Galitzine.|
|Height||In Feet: 6'0".|
In centimeters: 183.
In meters: 1.83.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Dulwich College.|
|Last Update||September 4, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cinderella Actor Nicholas Galitzine Biography
- Once again, British actor Nicholas Galitzine has come into the spotlight for making his romantic presence alongside his co-star Camila Cabello in Amazon’s prime new movie Cinderella.
- In this movie, this charming star makes his landing in the character of Prince Robert alongside Cinderella (Camila Cabello).
- From 2019 after joining the lead cast of the romantic musical film “Cinderella,” they both have seen extremely close to each other.
- On September 29, 2020, Cabello shared three snaps of her with Nicholas on Instagram, which indicate they both are just good friends in real life, but many believe Camila is Nicholas’s girlfriend.
- If his fans ignore their social media pictures Cabello, they will clearly see that Camila is in a strong relationship with Canadian singer and songwriter Shawn Peter Raul Mendes since 2019.
- Beyond his friendship with Carla Camilla, he stated that he liked a girl who went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival; he did [the festival] so he could chase that girl but returned with his acting agency.
- Before starting his acting passion, 6 feet height actor Nicholas Galitzine never thought to become an actor because he was an athlete and talented in soccer and rugby in high school.
- When he was nine years old, his father “Geoffrey Galitzine” encouraged him to attend the audition for the play, from where he started a career as an actor.
- His acting career began as a stage performer in 2013 when he played Hans Rilow in the theatre production “Rites: A Children’s Tragedy.”
- In 2014, Galitzine got his first break to make his appearance as Tom by Director John Williams in “The Beat Beneath My Feet.”
- From 2015 to 2017, he gave his blockbuster performance in “Legends,” “High Strung,” “Handsome Devil,” “The Changeover,” and “The Watcher in the Woods.”
- From 2019, Nicholas’s popularity always rose to the sky when in 2019, he got the chance to perform as Elliott Lefevre in the “Chambers” tv series.
- Riding on the fame of “Chambers” in 2020, this English actor catapult fully into the spotlight for portraying Timmy’s role in “The Craft: Legacy.”
- 26 years old star Nicholas Galitzine came into the world on September 29, 1994, by his mother, Lora Galitzine, and father Geoffrey Leo Alexander Galitzine at London Capital of England.
- His father Geoffrey is an entrepreneur & former finance and nowadays, running his Recycling glass business for restaurants and bars.
- In addition to acting, he is a very talented singer & guitarist who can sing and act simultaneously.