|Real Name||Noah Thompson.|
|In Limelight||American Idol.|
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Place||Blaine, Kentucky.|
|Lives in||Louisa, Kentucky.|
|Parents||Father: Christopher Mark Thompson.|
Mother: Amy Thompson.
|Siblings||Brother: Gibson Thompson.|
Sister: Alexandria Kyle Ambrose.
|Kids||Walker Thompson (Son).|
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
|School||Lawrence County High School.|
|Net worth||USD 750 k.|
Who is American Idol Contestant Noah Thompson?
- 19 years old Construction Worker Noah Thompson (born in 2003) has become a star overnight after winning the American Idol Season 20.
- He has a team of his friends and does everything from sheetrock to finish work, strip it down, remodel.
- The hopeful singer is talented but not a confident guy, and we came to know this when he admitted that all his friends, family, and close ones believe in his talent other than him.
- His friend Arthur Johnson signed him up for the virtual auditions, and after auditioning a couple of times over Zoom meeting, a video call confirmed his selection for stage audition.
- The next step was to perform in front of Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan, and he chose to sing “Giving You Up” by Kameron Marlowe.
- After the performance, Luke asked him to repeat the chorus and told him to be deliberate with the lyrics. So, he did just like that, and everybody loved it.
- Lionel Richie called his voice “Real Life Storytelling Badass Voice.” Noah got so happy that he said he did not expect this kind of reaction.
- Later, Noah’s best friend came on stage, and with a golden ticket, they both walked out hoping to do better in Hollywood.
Personal Life and Partner
- The blue-eyed lady you saw is Angel Dixon, Noah’s girlfriend, during auditions.
- They both have been in a relationship since 2018, and they even have a son named Walker Thompson.
- A guy was wearing a red shirt named Arthur Johnson accompanied him for his audition.
- He works with our blue-eyed countryman singer, and to our surprise, we found that he is also a skilled musician and usually plays guitar.
Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
- The life of Noah Thompson (age 19 years old) began at a small town called Blaine, Kentucky, the U.S.A., at his parents’ house.
- His father, Christopher Mark, and mother Amy have their farm in Kentucky. That is where Noah grew up.
- He has a sister named Alexandria Kyle Ambrose and Gibson’s younger brother.
- While living in Blaine, young Thompson attended Lawrence County High School and later moved to Louisa, 29 km away from his birthplace.
- As we came to know from sources, the town from where Noah belongs is not good in terms of opportunities.
- After schooling, he began working for a construction company, and there he made many friends.
- His buddies were aware of the extraordinary voice, and they did tell him to participate in singing reality shows. Still, because of the absence of confidence in Thompson, he never tried.
- It is Arthur who himself went forward and registered for auditions. All the judges termed Johnson as an angel in a red t-shirt. They even thanked him for seeing the better in him (Noah) than he could see himself.
- It seems like he has already become a rock star as the bars and pubs are now calling Noah Thompson to book him for shows and concerts in his hometown.
- He has many fans, and everybody is excited to see him perform in the American idol.
- Winning the show can change his life forever, and it will be interesting to watch what song he will choose as his journey at the ABC’s serial advances.
Noah Thompson Q&A
Ques: Noah Thompson’s girlfriend’s name?
Ans: Angel Dixon.
Ques: Name of Noah Thompson’s Instagram account?
Ques: Name of the son of Noah Thompson?
Ans: Walker Thompson.
Ques: How old is Noah Thompson, who appeared on American Idol?
Ans: He is 19 years old.
Ques: Noah Thompson’s birthplace?
Ans: Blaine, Kentucky.
Ques: Noah Thompson lives in which city?
Ques: Noah Thompson’s friend’s name?
Ans: Arthur Johnson.