Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Noémie Nakai.|
|Profession||Actress | Filmmaker | Model.|
|Birth Place||Tokyo, Japan.|
|Age||31 years old.|
|Birth Date||December 2, 1990.|
|Boyfriend | Husband||--|
|Height||In feet: 5'5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Training||United Performers Studio.|
Margie Haber Studio.
Anthony Meindl's Actor Workshop.
|Qualification||International Culture and Communication Studies.|
|Last Update||October 16, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Army of Thieves Actress Noémie Nakai Biography
- 31 years old Japanese actress Noémie Nakai has captured her place in the spotlight since joining the American heist comedy film Army of Thieves cast.
- In this film, Director Matthias Schweighöfe gave her the chance to work with him and Stuart Martin, Ruby O Fee, Guz Khan, & Nathalie Emmanuel in the role of Beatrix.
- Climbing on the fame peak of Beatrix’s role, Noémie’s stardom will definitely rose to the sky by making her appearance in her forthcoming project “Tokyo Vice & Stormy Nights.”
- She took her first step in the entertainment industry by made her landing in the supportive role of a French tourist in the “Shûden Bye Bye” series in 2013.
- However, in the same year, Parallelly, Nakai started working in Commercials Maquillage & Algerian Shampoo.
- From 2014 to 2015, she also worked in Mister Donut, Asahi Superdry, Nikko Summer Special & Winter Special & Mister Donut.
- Still, in 2014, her life began changing when Director Takashi Ninomiya cast her as Christine Robbins in eight episodes of “Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo” until 2015.
- Prior to becoming famous from Japan to Hollywood, from 2016 to 2017, she portrayed “Never Let Me Go,” “High & Low The Red Rain & End of Sky,” “Red Sash The Tomioka Silk Mill Story,” & “The Last Dream.”
- In addition to starring on-screen, in 2017, she came out Director & Writer by giving her first short video titled “Touch,” even got the nomination of Best International Short Offline & Kinofilm Film Festival.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches height Actress Noémie Nakai was born on December 2, 1990, by her French mother and Japanese father in Tokyo Capital of Japan.
- Her acting journey started in Japan, where she took On-Camera Training in Japanese casting director Yoko Narahashi acting studio United Performers.
- In the early days of acting in the Japanese film industry, it was challenging for her; that’s why she moved to France, where she started participating in school plays.
- To enhance her presence globally, she moved to London where she enrolled in “Anthony Meindl’s Actor Workshop,” further shifted to the united states and took training at “Margie Haber Studio.”
- Apart from acting, Nakai is also highly skilled in “Horse Riding & Jumping,” “Archery,” “Fencing,” “Kick Boxing,” “Shooting,” & “Tennis.”