Bio | Wiki
|Full Real Name||Olamide Sholotan.|
|Stage Name||Olly Sholotan.|
|In Limelight||Bel-Air (Role: Carlton Banks).|
|Professtion||Actor | Singer.|
|Age||23 years old.|
|Birth Date||April 5, 1998.|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia.|
|Parents||Father: Bosun Osos.|
Mother: Yemi Sholotan.
|Height||In feet: 5' 8".|
In meters: 1.72 m.
In centimeters: 172 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 149 lbs.|
|School||High School for the Performing and Visual Arts (HSPVA).|
|Alumni||University of California, Los Angeles.|
|Last Update||February 11, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Bel-Air Actor Olly Sholotan Biography
- 23 years old American actor and talented musician Olly Sholotan has made his place in the spotlight for starring the role of Carlton Banks in the Peacock network new film “Bel-Air.”
- In this American drama series, this emerging singer made his landing in the portrayal of Carlton Banks, whom Will (Jabari banks) considers his brother more than his friend.
- On the one side, the flame of Olly fame has been steadily going up for his fabulous performance in Bil-Air; on the other hand, his popularity will reach to sky for his appearance as Benji Betts in the upcoming film “Evolution of Nate Gibson.”
- In “Evolution of Nate Gibson,” Director Nick Hamm featured him as Benji Betts alongside Josephine Langford, Tara Summers, Hannah Riley, Zoe Margaret Colletti, and many other stars.
- Prior to becoming the cast of Bel-Air & Evolution of Nate Gibson, he released his two video songs Lie 2 Me & Enough for Me, on youtube but didn’t gain much attention for that.
- Career & Education: Sholotan had a passion for singing and performing since a very young age and took his first step by participating in “High School for the Performing and Visual Arts” school Play “The Wiz.”
- To enhance his acting skills, he joined the UCLA School of Theater, Film & Television, where he performed in “Rebel Genius,” “Steel Pier,” and “Bonnie & Clyde” theater programs.
- He never edged to learn acting styles, but including acting, he learned to sing MaryJo Duprey, Jeannine Rowden, Jeremy Mann, Ross Chitwood & Linda Kerns.
- On camera, Olly’s journey began when in 2017, he got the chance to perform the role of Ricky in the “Main Street” short video.
- In 2017, on the one side, he made his presence in “Main Street,” meanwhile, in the same year, he launched his first song, “Apollo 11,” on Spotify.
- From 2018 to 2020, he featured in “Partying with Communists,” “All American,” “Shafted,” “Lloyd,” “Run Hide Fight,” but came in the limelight when in 2021, Director Kyle Rankin cast him in the primary role of Lewis Washington.
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 8 inches tall actor Olly Sholotan was born on April 5, 1998, to his mother Yemi Sholotan and father Bosun Osos in Atlanta City in Georgia.
- His mom Yemi Sholotan has been a Chief Executive Officer & Strategist at Havilah Concepts since January 2017, but also an excellent singer, and he has inherited singing from his mother.