Otto Farrant (Born in 1997) is a British Movies Actor, TV show Series Artist and famous Personality from Capital of England (London). He is known for his role as Joshua Maxwell in “Salmon Fishing in Yemen.”
It is a romantic comedy-drama film released in Singapore on March 22, 2012. Otto played the role Joshua Maxwell, which is directed by a famous Swedish film director “Lasse Hallström.” British writer Paul Torday Novel took this film story.
Paul Webster Worked as a Producer in this hit film whose IMDb rating is 6.8/10. This film screenplay credit goes to British Screenwriter Simon Beaufoy. This film’s total released budget was $14.4 million, and according to the box office record, it made $34.6 million.
The Young actor again performs amazingly in the 2016 TV series War & Peace that is directed by Tom Harper, in which Farrant got a chance to play the role of Petya Rostov.
Some of the other primary cats of this series are Paul Dano as Pierre Bezukhov, James Norton as Andrei Bolkonsky, Lily James as Natasha Rostova, Adrian Edmondson as Count Ilya Rostov and much more. Welsh writer Andrew Davies writes the series.
On June 4, 2020, His latest Series “Alex Rider’ launched on Amazon Prime. As per the internet resources, these series are base on British spy novels with the titled name “Alex Rider.” This series, directed by Christopher Smith and Andreas Prochaska, in which Otto Farrant as an “Alex Rider” is a spy boy with high skills who is hired by the Department of Special Operations.
The 23 old years Otto Farrant came in the world in 1997 by his parents in England, the United Kingdom. However, he doesn’t share any information about his parents and other family members. He is not active on any Social media platform with his real name.
Therefore, celebsweek.com goes for some information that he has completed his schooling through home-schooling.
Since Childhood, the British actor has his fond of the Entertainment industry. At the age of 13 years, Otto got the chance to work with some leading starts in The Bill Crime Drama Series.
|Full Real Birth Name||Otto Farrant.|
|Famous For||Lead role In Amazon Prime Series (Alex Rider).|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||England, The United Kingdom.|
|Age (2020)||23 years old.|
|House Location||London, England, The United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Presence||Publicly not reveled.|
|Filmography||Films Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.|
The Great Ghost Rescue
Show: The White Queen.
|List of Show & Series||1. Alex Rider.|
3. Oedipus (play).
4. A Streetcar Named Desire (play).
5. The Merry Wives of Windsor (play).
6. War & Peace.
7. The White Queen.
8. The Great Ghost Rescue.
9. Clash of the Titans
10. Mrs. Wilson.
12. Happily Ever After
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".|
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.|
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Parents||Name Not Available.|
|Dating History?||Not revealed by him.|
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Earning Source||TV shows, Films, and Theatre Plays.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Last Updated.||5 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Facts about Alex Rider Actor Otto Farrant
- From his early days of acting, Farrant worked as a child actor with many celebrities.
- He Acted the Role of Thomas Grey in British historical drama television miniseries “The White Queen.”
- In this series, Otto appeared in five episodes that launched in 2013.
- Since Childhood, he loves to read novels, Short stories.
- According to sources that when he read the Alex Rider Novel, He got Inspiration from the story of that novel. From that day, this novel became his favorite.
- Let’s come to his income, According to the calculation of Celebsweek that Otto Farrant Net Worth is $500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).
- He has not revealed his love affairs in the media. However, he is busy making his future brighter.
- The young artist is blessed with natural acting.
- However, he is a straightforward guy who never showoff in public.
- The average weight Alex Rider lead actor is 65 kg (in pounds 143) that he is managing with doing cycling and gyming.
- In 2011, This Boy acted the role of Barnabus in The Great Ghost Rescue British fantasy horror family that is directed by French film director and screenwriter Yann Samuell.
- In 2017, He performed in the “Spool” Dublin Gay Theatre Festival.
- Otto Farrant Height is 5 feet 8 inches that enhance his personality.
- One of the best feature of his body that is his ocean blue eyes that make him a perfect actor who always ready to achieve the goals.
- Farrant now appeared in much-renowned news channels interviews for his acting in his Alex Rider season 2.