|Full Name||Patrick Mullen.|
|Professtion||Model | Actor.|
|Trending for||Too Hot To Handle Season 3.|
|Age||29 Years Old.|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii.|
|Descent||Latin | French | American.|
|Parents||Father: Brian Mullen.|
Mother: Erma Torres Mullen.
|Siblings||Brother: Kevin Mullen.|
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 5".|
In meters: 1.95 m.
In centimeters: 195 cm.
|School||North Kitsap High School.|
|Alumni||The University of Hawaii at Manoa.|
|Last Update||January 16, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Too Hot To Handle Contestant Patrick Mullen Bio | Wiki
- 29 years Hawaiian model Patrick Mullen has become the center of attention of every girl since he appeared in Too Hot To Handle Season 3 with his charming entry.
- In this romantic reality show, this 6 feet 5 inches tall actor cum model landed alongside Harry Johnson, Georgia Hassarati, Beaux Raymond, Jaz Holloway, Georgia Hassarati & Beaux Raymond.
- Besides gaining fame for being Contestant of Too Hot To Handle, Patrick is well known in the industry for being the Model of IMG and Renew Artists Hawaii.
- As a Model, he posed for many local brands such as Kolani Collection & Manaola but nowadays is modeling with many international Brands.
- In addition to modeling, he has a big passion for music; and he plays four instruments; even to impress, he also played guitar on the show.
- Apart from singing, Mullen is a big athlete, even he played five different sports in high school, but Believe it or not, basketball & jumping off cliffs are his favorite yet.
- Early Life & Family: Too Hot To Handle long height Contestant Patrick Mullen was born in 1993 to his mother Erma Torres Mullen and father Brian Mullen in Honolulu City in Hawaii.
- He spent much of his childhood in the Pacific Northwest, where he liked traveling and competing in sports of all kinds.
- He attended North Kitsap High School, where he focused on academics while simultaneously playing soccer and taking his initial steps in modeling.
- After finishing high school, he concentrated on his BA (Botany) degree at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where he finished in December 2016.
- His modeling journey slowly came on track when in 2017, Manaola offered him to walk on the runway at New York Fashion Week.
- Facts: Aside from captivating an audience with his spectacular Ramp Walk, he enjoys parties so much that people pay him to arrange them.