|Real Name||Paul Jane Gorman.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 24, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Glasgow, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Joe Gorman. |
Mother: Lynne Jane Gorman.
Pounds: 167.5 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
|School||Trinity High School.|
|Graduation||Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.|
|Training||Glasgow Clyde College.|
|Filmography||1. The Relic (2019).|
2. Outlander (2020).
|Net worth||$ 250-300k.|
|Last Update||March 05, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Outlander Actor Paul Gorman Wiki | Bio
- 24 years old British actor Paul Gorman (born on July 24, 1997) is getting immense fame after his appearance in Ronald D. Moore’s famous series Outlander Season 6.
- With a total of 8 episodes in this new season, the show’s makers continued the story, which went on-air on March 6.
- The youngster Gorman landed the roles of Josiah Beardsley & Keziah Beardsley, and this is the second time he has been working with the franchise since 2020 when season 5 was released.
- Before joining the “Outlander” team, his major work was in theatre, but there is also a 2019 short movie named “The Relic” in which he did a role.
- There is not much data available about the actor on the internet, so we have made his biography through which you will get to know about the different aspects and details of his life, so keep reading.
Birth, Parents, and Education
- In the Glasgow City of Scotland, the 5 feet 10 inches tall actor Paul Gorman (age 24) was born at his parents’ home on July 24, 1997.
- His father, Joe Gorman, and mother Lynne Jane Gorman have done an excellent job raising him.
- Paul did not realize he wanted to be an actor until he was in 11th standard at Trinity High School, Rutherglen. He was a part of a Queen musical, which he thoroughly loved.
- In 2014 Gorman began his acting training at Glasgow Clyde College, and from Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, he did his B.A. in Acting, which was completed in 2019.
- Paul is a big music lover, and in his free time always he can be found listening to his favorite songs.
- He is a big fan of “All Time Low,” Once, as a youngster, Jane waited to get an autograph in the line for 6 hours starting at 5:00 in the morning.
- In many images on Instagram, we can see Paul Jane Gorman standing with a girl named Charlie Duncan. Whether she is Gorman’s girlfriend or not, we can’t say for sure, but they indeed are very close friends.
- The duo was also in the college together at RCS and was in the same B.A. batch.
- Paul Jane Gorman found that he was pretty natural at stage performances. The essential aspect of the theatre scene appealed to him. He was captivated by the collaborative process of making sets, props, and costumes, which he thought to be enthralling.
- Paul visited The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland’s open day a month later, during his senior year of high school, because he knew he wanted to pursue acting as a career, whether as an actor or as a workshop facilitator.
- Gorman is a hardworking man and never thinks less of any job. At the beginning of his career, when Paul was involved in making the Starz show, then at Kings Park Hotel, Glasgow, he used to wait tables.
- Later after gathering experience in theatre art and with proper qualification, he appointed United Agents, a UK-based company, as its talent manager in 2019.
- Upon the agent’s call, he went for the auditions of the role of Josiah. The casting director found his performance convincing, and they offered him the part right away.
- Paul admits that he was nervous on his first time on the Outlander set because his only previous experience with a filming location was in theatre school.
- He’d never seen anything like Outlander before, but his co-star artist Caitlin O’ Ryan and Sam Heughan all helped him adjust to the scene quickly.
- Now when the show is doing well, new doors for our young English artist are opening, and we can expect his on-screen appearance frequently in the coming future.
Paul Gorman Q&A
Ques: Paul Gorman’s birthday?
Ans: July 24.
Ques: Zodiac sign of actor Paul Jane Gorman?
Ques: When was Paul Jane Gorman born?
Ans: July 24, 1997.
Ques: Paul Gorman’s height?
Ans: 5 feet 10 inches.
Ques: Who is the girlfriend of Paul Gorman?
Ans: He has never disclosed.
Ques: Who played Josiah in the show “Outlander?”
Ans: Paul Gorman.
Ques: Paul Gorman’s age?
Ans: 24 (as of 2021).