Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Pauline Hope Chalamet.|
|Famous Name||Pauline Chalamet.|
|Trending for||The Sex Lives of College Girls (Role: Kimberly).|
|Profession||Actress | Filmmaker.|
|Age||29 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 25, 1992.|
|Birth Place||New York.|
|Parents||Mother: Nicole Flender.|
Father: Marc Chalamet.
|Height||In feet: 5'6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 1.3 Million.|
|Dance Training||School of American Ballet.|
|School||LaGuardia High School.|
|Theters||Le Studio-Théâtre d'Asnières.|
|Last Update||November 18, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Timothée Chalamet Sister Pauline Chalamet Biography
- Timothée Chalamet’s elder sister Pauline Chalamet has propelled herself into the spotlight by making her attractive appearance in the new American series “The Sex Lives of College Girls.”
- In this teen comedy-drama series, she made her landing in the portrayal of Kimberly alongside Amrit Kaur, Isabella Roland, Alyah Chanelle Scott & Reneé Rapp.
- Apart from getting fame for her Kimberly role, Pauline is steadily gaining attention for her role of Alex in the forthcoming movie “What Doesn’t Float Films.”
- In her ongoing acting journey, she garnered millions of fans, who are looking forward to seeing her in the upcoming projects “After Dark” as Ronnie and Black and White and Red All Over.
- Prior to landing in the Sex Lives of College Girls, this stunning actress made her presence as Sveta in two episodes of the “Les Engagés” series in 2021.
- Chalamet started her acting journey by starring Emma Doyle’s role at the age of 7 in one episode of “One Life to Live,” but she did not gain much fame at the time.
- After nine years of gap, she came in front of an audience again as Lead Ballerina in Royal Pains series episode “There Will Be Food,” in 2009, but she didn’t give up this time.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 6 inches tall artist Pauline Chalamet was born on January 25, 1992, by her mother Nicole Flender and father, Marc Chalamet in New York.
- Her mother is also an actress and featured the character of “Customer in the bathroom” in the film “Heat of Passion,” but after that, she did not appear in any other movies.
- Her dad Marc Chalamet is currently working on the position of NY correspondent at Le Parisien Newspaper and works as a Freelance journalist.
- Since the birth of Pauline’s younger brother Timothée Chalamet on December 27, 1995, these Chalamet siblings are steadily gaining fame in the Hollywood industry today.
- Before landing on the big screen, she learned Performing arts at LaGuardia High School, then she enrolled in Bard College and got her degree in Politics & Theater in 2014.
- After earning her degree, she moved to France to enhance her acting skills, where she started performing in theater plays by joining Le Studio-Théâtre d’Asnières.
- Movies & Series: In the initial days of the acting carrer, she featured in “La Ville,” “Entre Deux,” “En Ville,” “Margot,” & “Agnès et Milane” short videos.
- From 2020, Pauline’s acting journey little came on track when she got the chance to perform as “Joanne” in the “King of Staten Island” film.
- From 2020 to 2021, she worked in “Seasick,” “Cosmic Disaster,” “Adulting,” “Canines,” “Blue Fear,” “I’m Fine,” & “Acting for a Cause,” but became the headline part for her Kimberly’s character.
- Facts: On the one hand, she entertains people with her acting; meanwhile, at the same time, she surprised everyone by landing as Director, Producer & Writer.
- Being a filmmaker, Pauline Chalamet directed & produced and wrote “Cosmic Disaster,” “The Group Chat,” & “Between Fear and Laughter.