Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Pearl Chanda.|
|Trending for||War of the Worlds (Role: Zoe).|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1995.|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Robin Chanda.|
Mother: Maura Iannelli Chanda.
|Siblings||Sister: Jodie Chanda.|
Brother: Flavio Iannelli.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".|
In meters: 1.67 m.
In centimeters: 167 cm.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
|School||The BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology.|
|Alma mater||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.|
|Last Update||4th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
War of the Worlds Actress Pearl Chanda Biography
- 26 years old London-based actress Pearl Chanda is in the spotlight for her first major debut as Zoe in the “War of the Worlds” Season 2.
- In this series second season, for starring in eight episodes alongside Daisy Edgar-Jones, Léa Drucker, Ty Tennant, Gabriel Byrne, her has popularity skyrocketed from June 6.
- Before getting work in “War of the Worlds,” Chanda gained immense fame to perform Nilufer’s portrayal in two episodes of “I May Destroy You.”
- Despite being famous for her big-screen work, she didn’t leave to act in theaters, and in April 2019, she acted in “Three Sisters” Play by director Rebeka Frecknall.
- Pearl’s acting journey began in 2013 by participating in the “Godchild” as Minnie at Hampstead Theatre.
- Still, in the same year, she got her first break to work with professionals as Imogen Parkeri in the Holby City tv series.
- The talented star has left no chance to make her mark and manages her theatre, television, and film work with ease.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height stunning actress Pearl Chanda landed in Londono by her mother Maura Iannelli Chanda and father Robin Chanda on March 11, 1995.
- She studied for four years at BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology and later pursued her acting career at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2010 and got a BA degree in 2013.
- As a stage artist, she featured in “The Glass Menagerie,” “The Angry Brigade,” “Two Gentlemen Of Verona,” “One For Sorrow,” “Ink,” and “Julie.”
- In addition to performing arts, she is skilled in Flamenco, Period Dancing, Waltz, Knitting, Painting, Stage Combat, and Swimming.
- She used the social media platforms Facebook and Instagram until 2017 but is still available to her fans on Twitter.