|Real Name||Pegah Ghafoori.|
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Place||Tehran, Iran.|
|Lives in||Toronto, Ontario, Canada.|
|Parents||Father: Ali Ghafoori.|
|Siblings||Brother: Pedram Ghafoori.|
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|School||Earl Haig Secondary School.|
|Training||Claude Watson Arts School.|
|Short movies||1. Red Secret (2021).|
2. Home Run Ball (2020).
3. Ninti (2020).
4. Stealing from Stoners (2019).
5. Brave Kids Run (2018).
|Last Update||February 20, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is From Actress Pegah Ghafoori
- 22 years old Iranian-Canadian actress Pegah Ghafoori (born in 2000) finally became part of the spotlight on February 20 when she appeared in John Griffin’s mystery-horror series “From.”
- In this series, this stunning actress landed in the portrayal of Fatima at renegade city in Central America, where she met Simon Webster, Hannah Cheramy, Eion Bailey, and Catalina Sandino Moreno.
- In “FROM,” Jim Matthews travels with his family to a renegade city in Central America; after that, the mystery of a nightmare town emerges, and everyone who attempts to venture out at night gets dead.
- Besides appearing in “From,” 5 feet 5 inches tall, Ghafoori has also done short movies, brand commercials, singing, and short films, but this Epix’s show is her most significant break.
- You might recognize her from the director Roxanne Boisvert’s 2021 film “Red Secret,” as Kat, and in “The Perfect Wedding” as “News Reporter.”
Boyfriend & Personal Life
- While studying at “Earl Haig Secondary School,” Her friend Conor McGoey proposed to her at a prom party, and she accepted her proposal; after that, Conor McGoey became the boyfriend of Pegah Ghafoori.
- They both live together in Toronto, Canada, and it has been years since they have been enjoying each other’s companionship and sharing their pictures on Instagram.
- Pegah may be found teaching lifeguarding and working out with a private gymnastics instructor when she isn’t acting.
- She is an ardent gamer who enjoys spreading a healthy dose of humor with others as much as she enjoys laughing herself and she enjoys driving, and no car ride with her is complete without karaoke.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
- The birth of Pegah Ghafoori (age 22 years) happened in Tehran, Iran, in 2000. Later, she came to Canada at the age of 9 with her father Ali Ghafoori, mother, and elder brother Pedram in 2009.
- She has always had a strong interest in the arts that why she received her first acting job at the age of eight even won an award for producing and voicing claymation.
- At 14, Pegah released her first single, Fall Apart, demonstrating her musical aptitude. As a Drama Major in the Claude Watson Arts program in high school, she began polishing her acting skills.
- She studied Emergency Telecommunication with a specialty in Emergency Communications at Humber College in Toronto, where she graduated with honors.
- Ghafoori believes in achieving dreams, and that is why she has been working hard since the age of 8.
- In 2011, she began her acting career as a theater artist by participating in “Extra with Lines,” High School Musical.
- As a theater artist, in 2017, she featured in “A kind of Solace,” “Romeo and Juliet,” and “Departures & Arrivals,” but didn’t gain much fame.
- In between 2018 to 2020, Ghafoori’s life slowly began changing from 2018 when she became the cast of “Brave Kids Run,” “Stealing from Stoners,” “Home Run Ball,” and “Ninti.”
- In 2018, while on edge, she was trying to concentrate on making her foray into the entertainment world; meanwhile, to manage her expense, she worked at Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill Restaurant company till August 2019.
- Pegah has worked as a model for Hip Optical, a premium eyewear company, and INDUSTRY, a sportswear company. She’s also walked the runways for several local designers.