Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Pierre Zakrzewski.|
|Death||March 15, 2022.|
|Death Place||Horenka, Ukraine.|
|In Headlines for||Demise in Russian-Ukraine war.|
|Age||55 years old.|
|Birth Place||Paris, France.|
|Parents||Mother: Marie-Ange Zakrzewska.|
|Wife||Michelle Zakrzewski (?-2022).|
Pounds: 172 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6'.|
In centimeters: 182.8 cm.
In meters: 1.82 m.
|College||Saint Conleth’s College, Dublin.|
|Channels worked with||1. Fox News.|
2. Sky News.
|Last Update||March 16, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Biography
- 55 years old Irish Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski (born in 1967) and journalist & translator Oleksandra Kuvshynova (age 24) died in Ukraine because of the ongoing war between Ukraine and Russia.
- They were with correspondent Benjamin Hall (age 39) outside Kyiv when an incoming fire hit their vehicle. Benjamin was seriously wounded and sent to the hospital, whereas Pierre and Oleksandra Kuvshynova, Sasha, did not survive.
- Zach, aka Zakrzewski, has been with Fox News for years. In and out of war zones on the run. Before Ukraine, Pierre was in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. He covered conflicts between countries and helped report from the middle of riots.
- In turbulent times, Zakrzewski was a stable presence. When a reporter or producer came and found Pierre waiting for them, they knew they were in capable hands.
- He shot videos, fixed equipment, produced stories, and edited pieces on the fly. Pierre also seemed always to know the background of every location, every level.
- He had an extraordinary ability to do his work under incredible pressure and without sleep.
- Some of Fox’s correspondents who worked closely with him feel this loss especially hard knowing that they lost one of their best men.
Pierre Zakrzewski’s Age, Parents, and Education
- In 1967 Pierre Zakrzewski (age 55) took birth at his French mother Marie-Ange Zakrzewska and Polish father’s home in Paris, France.
- Later the family returned to Dublin, Ireland, and started living there as his dad was born Irish.
- Pierre grew up with two sisters and three brothers and attended a local high school.
- In his teen years, he developed an interest in photography and later converted this interest into his profession.
- In 1984, Zakrzewski started a course from Saint Conleth’s College, Dublin, to learn about the little details needed to become a professional photographer.
Who is Pierre Zakrzewski’s Wife
- When the news about the Russian shells hitting Fox News vehicle and killing Pierre and Oleksandra, Michelle Zakrzewski (British), the wife of the Irish Cameraman, left in complete shock.
- Whereas the Irish family is mourning his death, Greg Palcott said that he and Pierre were embedded with a Marine company during Iraq’s Battle of Fallujah.
- He further said that Pierre saved his life on many occasions over the years.
- Jonathan Hunt also made a statement saying he’s never forgotten the smile and welcome he received from Pierre in 2003 when he first arrived in Baghdad. He says Pierre made everyone a better journalist and a better person.
We Support Ukraine
Pierre Zakrzewski Q&A
Ques: How old was Pierre Zakrzewski?
Ans: Pierre was 55 years old when he died.
Ques: When did Pierre Zakrzewski died?
Ans: He died on March 15, 2022.
Ques: Name of Pierre Zakrzewski’s wife?
Ans: Michelle Zakrzewski.
Ques: Where was Pierre Zakrzewski born?
Ans: In Paris, France.
Ques: Nationality of Pierre Zakrzewski?
Ans: He was Irish.
Ques: How Pierre Zakrzewski died?
Ans: It came to know that he died in the war with one of his crew members when a shell hit their vehicle.