Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Quintessa Swindell.|
|In Spotlight||Black Adam (Role: Maxine Hunkell / Cyclone).|
Granada Nights (Role: Amelia).
In Treatment (Role: Laila).
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1997.|
|Birth City||Los Angeles, California.|
|Boyfriend | Partner||Jakob Hetzer.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6½".|
In centimeters: 169 cm.
In meters: 1.69 m.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Training||Accademia Del’ Arte.|
|Alma Mater||Marymount Manhattan College.|
|Last Update||20th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Black Adam Actress Quintessa Swindell Biography
- American actor Quintessa Swindell made her mark among her fans for her glorious acting as Tabitha Foster in Trinkets both seasons.
- In this series, this star artist has shared the Netflix screen with her co-stars Brianna Hildebrand, Sara Metzger, Odiseas Georgiadis, and Jessica Lynn Skinner in twenty chapters.
- In addition to gaining fame for her best screen debut, Swindell came into the headlines for revealing her Non-binary Gender in 2019.
- To improve her skills, she enrolled in a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Course at Marymount Manhattan College.
- In 2019, she got her first chance from director Sam Levinson to feature Anna’s role in the “Euphoria” series.
- In 2021 has given her lots of fame because, in this year, her acting journey shifted from series to movies.
- From 9 April 2021, she continuously has come into the spotlight for playing Julie’s character in “Voyagers” film.
- The 5 feet 6 inches Trinkets star actor Quintessa Swindell landed in Los Angeles City in California on 8 February 1997.
- She has shared her mother’s young age image on her Instagram but has not mentioned the name.
- In 2021, she will appear as Amelia in Granada Nights movies on 28 May alongside Virgile Bramly, Tábata Cerezo, and several other casts.
- Not just for Granada Nights, she is in the headlines to feature Laila’s portrayal in “In Treatment.”
- Choosing the path of acting became the right choice for her life when director Jaume Collet-Serra gave her a chance in the forthcoming movie “Black Adam.”
- From July 29, 2022, In Black Adam, Quintessa Swindell will appear in Maxine Hunkell / Cyclone’s role alongside Dwayne Johnson, Sarah Shahi, Aldis Hodge, and Noah Centineo.
- Beyond thinking about her gender, this star artist has a relationship with partner Jakob Hetzer for over 4 years.