Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Rachel Saanchita Gupta.|
|Trending for||Skater Girl (Role: Prerna).|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India.|
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Height||Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Weight||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|School||Mater Dei Convent School.|
|Alma Mater||Jesus and Mary College.|
|Last Update||11 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Skater Girl Actress Rachel Saanchita Gupta Biography
- Indian actress Rachel Saanchita Gupta has come to the limelight from June 11 for performing the “Prerna” role in the Skater Girl movie.
- In this film, she played a small village girl who got a life-changing passion for skating and faced a tough time due to her desire.
- After some time actress, Amy Maghera visited her town, where she introduced her to skating, and Jonathan Readwin teaches her.
- Due to her skating passion, her on-screen parents arranged her marriage, but she ran away on the day of her tournament.
- In the last movie, Actress Waheeda Rehman (Maharani) gave her an award as the real winner of completion and showed that women could do everything.
- Before “Skater Girl,” Director Amritanshu featured Rachel as “Aashi” alongside Amravathi, Rahul Saghar, Dhwani Shree, Manoj Kumar, Ashwani Mohanlal and M.N. Arvind.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height actress Rachel Saanchita Gupta was born in New Delhi, India, by her parents in 1998.
- Apart from acting, she is fond of singing, and to enhance her musical skills, she took classes in “Oliva Kullu.”
- Saanchita completed her high school education at Mater Dei Convent School; further, in 2018, she joined Jesus and Mary College, the University of Delhi.
- She uses social media platforms Facebook and Instagram but is less active due to her acting career.