Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Raquel Daniels.|
|Job||Ambassador of Conscious Apparel Moy.|
|Trending for||Twentysomethings Austin.|
|Birth Date||December 12, 1996.|
|Age||25 years old.|
|Birth Place||Eatonville, Florida.|
|Parents||Mother: Tiffany Daniels.|
Father: Rodney Daniels.
|Siblings||Sister: Raelin Daniels.|
Brother: Rodney Daniels Jr.
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.60 m.
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|School||Orange county public School.|
|Alumni||Florida A&M University.|
|Last Update||December 12, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Twentysomethings Austin Contestant Raquel Daniels Biography
- 25 years old Eatonville native girl Raquel Daniels has been propelled in the public attention since by stunning landing in the Netflix new show “Twentysomethings Austin.”
- Since after entering the show, this recent graduate star met Natalie Cabo just before taking a step in the Girl’s House, and then Abbey Humphreys & Isha Punja joined.
- In “Twentysomethings Austin,” just after meeting the Boys’ team, she little bit attracted towards the side of Michael Factor and decided to spend more time with Michael to know more about him.
- Before landing on the show, Only 5,076 people know Raquel on Instagram, but this number is now steadily changing with her popularity.
- Her delight reached new heights on December 10 when her picture appeared with the whole cast on the “Times Square” billboard, which precious moments she shared on Instagram.
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 3 inches tall star Raquel Daniels was born on December 12, 1996, by her mother Tiffany Daniels and father Rodney Daniels in Eatonville Town in Florida.
- From the father’s side, she has one brother named Rodney Daniels Jr because he mentioned Natalie J Ford as his mother and one younger sister Raelin Daniels.
- Before starting her professional life, she completed her high school education at Orange county public School in 2014; that day pictures, her mother Tiffany has posted on her Facebook.
- Raquel enrolled at Florida A&M University after finishing high school to pursue her dreams, and with her Arts and Humanities studies, she started following her passion for modeling, even featured in “Jet Magazine Beauty of the Week.”
- While in 2020, she graduated from “Florida A&M University”; meanwhile, Covid hit the whole world, and at that time, instead of finding some work, she opted to return home.
- Facts: In 2018, while she was studying, she marched against gun violence in Florida to support Douglas students at Capitol with her university.
- Apart from modeling and handling Conscious Apparel Moy as an Ambassador, Daniels loves to spend some of her time in the “Stock Market.”