Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Yayaying Rhatha Phongam.|
|In Limelight for||Fistful of Vengeance.|
|Age||38 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 19, 1983.|
|Birth Place||Bangkok, Thailand.|
|Parents||Father: Suban Singchanon.|
Mother: Noi Phongam.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.7 m.
|Hair color||Dark Brown.|
|Films||1. Jan Dara the Beginning|
2. Tom Yum Goong 2.
4. The Second Sight 3D.
5. Only God Forgives.
6. Jan Dara: The Finale.
7. Lupin the 3rd.
8. Fistful of Vengeance.
|Television series||1. Fak Din Klin Dao.|
2. Raeng Ngao.
3. Dao Kiew Deun.
4. Pap Artan.
5. Carabao The Series.
6. Luead Mung Korn.
7. Sud Kaen Saen Ruk.
8. Kam Lai Mas.
9. Thien Mi Mi Ruk Ther Chaw Ni Ran.
10. Sri Yothaya.
11. Tawan Yor Saeng.
|Sitcoms||1. Raberd Terd Terng.|
2. My Melody 360 Ongsa Rak.
3. Suea Chani Keng.
|Net worth||$2 Million.|
|Last Update||February 15, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Fistful of Vengeance Actress Rhatha Phongam Biography
- 38 Thai actress Rhatha Phongam (born on May 19, 1983) has hit the headlines for her fabulous landing in the Netflix action movie “Fistful of Vengeance” on February 17.
- In “Fistful of Vengeance,” this stunning star made her landing in the portrayal of “Ku An Qi” alongside Lewis Tan, JuJu Chan Szeto, Iko Uwais, Pearl Thusi & Francesca Corney.
- Prior to getting the chance to become the cast of “Fistful of Vengeance,” Rhatha featured the character of “Tak” in the 2021 release movie “One for the Road.”
- In “One for the Road,” she got the chance to perform with Ice Natara, Violette Wautier, Ploi Horwang, Georges Hilaire & Tracy Fisher by Director Baz Poonpiriya.
Family and Childhood
- In a Thai celebrity family, Rhatha Phongam (age 38 years) took birth on May 19, 1983, in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Her mother, Noi Phongam, is a famous actress and comedian, but her childhood was a bit rough because her father, Suban Singchanon, divorced her mom when she was only 6.
- Noi always wanted to see her daughter as a star, so she started her training as a ballet dancer. Along with dancing, Ying also learned singing.
- Past schooling, she did graduation and then a master’s from Bangkok University in communication art.
- Phongam passion for performing arts began by practicing music at the age of 6, and this passion became her career when at the age of 16, she released her “Yaya Ying” music album.
- The response Rhatha received for her music was overwhelming, and in the song industry, she established a special place.
- As a singer, she launched “Jeedd” & “Khor Thod Na Ka Khor Thod” and gained immense fame, but at the same time, her struggle to become an actress was going on simultaneously.
- In the acting journey, Rhatha took her first step when she got the chance to perform in “Raberd Terd Terng” Sitcom in 1999, just after launching her first Album.
- To become famous internationally, she gave eight Special albums from 2001 to 2009, but her career came on track after starring the role of Boonlueang in “Jan Dara the Beginning” film.
- Still from 2012 to 2013, Phongam, portrayed in “Tom Yum Goong 2,” “Angels,” “The Second Sight 3D,” but her life changed completely when 2013 she got the offer to become the cast of “Only God Forgive.
- From 2017 to 2020, her acting career took off because of her outstanding performances in “Farang,” “Sisters,” “Gift for Someone You Hate,” and “Fai Sin Chua.”
Personal life and Husband
- Currently, Rhatha is enjoying a romantic relationship with actor-cum-model Tul Uawithya.
- They both get a lot of work together, sometimes acting and sometimes modeling. The couple also runs a YouTube channel named “The Couple YT,” which caters to an audience of more than 28k people.
- The couple works on various brand endorsements together, images of which are available on Yayaying Rhatha Phongam’s Instagram account.