Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Riko Shibata.|
|Other Name||Riko Cage.|
|In Headlines||for Being Nicolas Cage 5th Wife.|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer & Internet Celebrity.|
|Date of Birth||1994.|
|Age||27 years (in 2021).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'7".
In meters: 1.70 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Last Update||6th March 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Facts about Nicolas Cage Youngest Wife Riko Shibata
- Internet sensation Riko Shibata is in the spotlight for being the American actor Nicolas Cage 5th and the youngest age woman.
- As per digital platforms, Shibata was born in 1994; she’s 30 years younger than her husband, Nicolas Cage.
- According to HollywoodLife, the cute pair formed a relationship in Shiga, Japan, in 2020.
- By profession, she is an actress and dancer who has studied classical Japanese dance in Kyoto.
- Nicolas Cage proposed Riko by a FaceTime application and tied the knot on February 16, 2021, at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Before married to her, Ghost Rider Actor got married to American actress Patricia Arquette on April 8, 1995, and separated on May 18, 2001.
- After a year’s gap on August 10, 2002, Cage began a relationship with the singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley and remained together until May 16, 2004.
- Alice Kim Cage became his third wife on July 30, 2004, and stayed with Nicolas for 14 years.
- From the third wife, Cage has one son named Kal-El Coppola Cage and one son name Weston Coppola Cage from his former partner Christina Fulton.
- The makeup artist Erika Koike was married to Nicolas on March 23, 2019, and split on May 31, 2019.
- Riko Shibata’s reputation has risen since she became Nicolas Cage’s girlfriend, but her previous life and family are hidden from the public.