|Birth Name||Ruairi O'Connor.|
|Trending for||The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (Role: Arne Cheyenne Johnson).|
|Age||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1991.|
|Birth Place||Dublin, Ireland.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
In meters: 1.85 m.
In centimeters: 185 cm.
Pounds: 147 lbs.
|Special skills||Strong Singing Voice.
Good Movement Skills.
|Alma mater||The Lir Academy (Trinity College Dublin).|
|Last Update||5th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Ruairi O’Connor Conjuring Actor Arne Cheyenne Johnson
- Irish actor Ruairi O’Connor is in the media headlines for starring the role of Arne Cheyenne Johnson in “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.”
- The tale of “Conjuring” is based on the actual story of “Arne Cheyenne Johnson” because he was accused of the murder of 40-year-old Alan Bono in 1981.
- In this movie, this star has appeared alongside Julian Hilliard and Sarah Catherine Hook, and he took the devil on him to save “David Glatzel.”
- Before becoming part of the spotlight for “Conjuring,” Ruairi fans gave him much love for his Prince Harry Tudor/ Henry VIII portrayal in “The Spanish Princess” series.
- Love Life: In the “Spanish Princess,” he got the chance to perform the romantic scenes with actress Charlotte Hope.
- Not only for the screen life, in real Ruairi O’Connor became gossip for some people when his dating rumors with Charlotte Hope came out.
- Before, his fans thought that both of them were only friends, but on the contrary, Charlotte Hope was in a love bond with Konrad kay at that time.
- In 2020, Ruairi and Charlotte’s friendship turned into a love affair, and they were most recently seen kissing at the 2022 Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Career: In the filmography world, his entry happened in 2012 when director Lenny Abrahamson gave him the “Niall” role in “What Richard Did.”
- Pretty soon, he made a mark in cinema for his stellar performances in “Tinderface,” “Handsome Devil,” “Aquilo,” and “My Mother and Other Strangers.”
- In 2016, life took a further step to raise Connor to the sky when he got the role of Michael Vincent in Delicious TV Series and appeared until 2017.
- Early Life: 6 feet 1-inch height actor Ruairi O’Connor landed in Dublin Capital of Ireland on July 9, 1991.
- After some years of birth, his three younger sisters, Nicola O’Connor, Ella O’Connor, and Melanie O’Connor, took birth by their parents.
- Before taking a step into the professional world, this talented actor worked as a Stage artist.
- While starting his theater career, he performed majorly in Belvedere Dramatic (Treasure Island, Honk, Sweeney Todd, Les Miserables, and West Side Story) Plays.