|Real Name||Ryan Michelle Bathe.|
|In Limelight||The Endgame (Role: Val Fitzgerald).|
|Age||45 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 27, 1976.|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.|
|Lives in||California. America.|
|Parents||Mother: Clare Bathé-Williams.|
|Husband||Sterling K. Brown.|
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
|Hair orientation||Curly (brown).|
|School||Westhill High School.|
|College||1. Stanford University (BA).|
2. New York University (MFA).
|Television||1. Good Fences.|
2. Brother to Brother (2004).
3. All About Us.
4. Lackawanna Blues (2005).
5. April Moon (2007).
6. Leaving Barstow (2008).
7. One for the Money (2012).
8. Sylvie's Love (2020).
|Movies||1. The Endgame (2022).|
2. A Black Lady Sketch Show (2021).
3. All Rise (2020).
4. First Wives Club (2019).
5. Timeline (2019).
6. Steps (2018).
7. The Rookie (2018).
8. Every Other Weekend (2018).
9. Empire (2018).
10. This Is Us (2016-2018_.
11. Linda from HR (2017).
12. Dr. Ken (2016).
13. Guidance (2016).
14. Romantically Speaking (2015).
15. Keep It Together (2014).
16. Franklin & Bash (2014).
17. Army Wives (2012).
18. Harry's Law (2011).
19. Retired at 35 (2011).
20. Trauma (2009-2010).
21. Private Practice (2010).
22. Brothers (2009).
23. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2009).
24. Bones (2009).
25. How I Met Your Mother (2008).
26. Girlfriends (2007).
27. Medium (2007).
28. Brothers & Sisters (2007).
29. Pink Collar (2006).
30. Boston Legal (2005-2006).
31. Girlfriends (2004).
32. Half & Half (2004).
33. Er (2003).
34. The Education of Max Bickford (2001).
|Net worth||$2-3 Million.|
|Last Update||February 24, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Endgame Actress Ryan Michelle Bathe Wiki | Bio
- 45 years old Ryan Michelle Bathe (born on July 27, 1976) is in the talks again, but this time for a new Jake Coburn thriller series, “The Endgame,” which premiered on February 21 on NBC and Peacock.
- In this TV crime series, she is playing the role of an agent named Val Fitzgerald alongside famous actress Morena Baccarin who is playing the role of Elena Federova, a mastermind behind bank heists.
- Ryan is a highly distinguished actress and has been in the acting industry since 2001, and in 21 years of her career till now, she has done more than 30 Tv series and around eight movies.
- Many of you might be familiar with her work in “One for the Money,” a Katherine Heigl starer movie in which Michelle played a woman named Jackie.
- Other than “The Endgame,” her most recent film was Eugene Ashe’s “Sylvie’s Love.” It was a love story about two musicians who chose between their jobs and love.
Childhood, Corporal Punishment, and Family
- In St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. Ryan Michelle Bathe (age 45 years) was born to her singer mother, Clare Bathé-Williams, on July 27, 1976.
- When she was a kid, people in society had their ways of parenting, both rough and soft. But her father and mother were in favor of a tougher one.
- Michelle expressed that she faced beatings of belts slaps as a child and even got whipped by extension cords for talking back, breaking the pot, or not washing dishes.
- While living in her hometown, she attended Westhill High School. As a schoolgoer, she was an intellectual and naughty child, but her parents never got complaints from the school regarding her.
Husband, Kids, and Married Life
- It was the year 1998, and Ryan was studying at Stanford University, and there she met “Spaceman” movie actor Sterling K. Brown.
- They dated each other for approximately nine years, finally tying a knot in 2007.
- Ryan Michelle Bathe and her husband are parents to two beautiful kids named Andrew and Amare. They both are raising their children with different parenting strategies.
- Once in an interview with “People,” she expressed her views regarding corporal punishment and said that she has made up her mind to raise her kids with love and not physical harm like she used to face as a child.
- Being in a hectic profession, Ryan and hubby get significantly less free time, but they somehow manage to spend time with their kids as much as possible.
Career and Net Worth
- Ryan Michelle Bathe’s career started back in the 90s when she graduated from a prestigious institution named Stanford University.
- In an interview, Michelle accepted that while pursuing her higher studies at NYU, she was underconfident and hard on herself. Unlike her college friends, rejection of auditions and not visiting different countries because of lack of money also bothered her.
- Eventually, things got better, and she started getting acting opportunities. The first one dates back to 2001 when Ryan qualified for the role of Sarai for “The Education of Max Bickford.” it was just for a single episode, but for Bathe, it was a chance to prove her worth.
- After the first acting job, she was hopeful of being headhunted by another casting agent, but her luck did not work in 2002, and her whole year passed without a single job.
- Things started to look good again in 2003, and Ryan appeared in Ernest R. Dickerson’s “Good Fences” and Michael Crichton’s “Er.”
- Till 2010 she did many shows like “Half & Half,” “Girlfriends, “Boston Legal,” “Pink Collar,” “Medium, “Girlfriends,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Bones,” “Brothers” and “Private Practice” but most of the time she appeared in one or two episodes.
- Michelle desired to work in a prominent role, but she never rejected any offered part because the lady considers work worship.
- Thin fell into place for Ryan when she got a recurring role in “Trauma.” It was a show which revolved around the lives of San Francisco-based medics.
- The filmography of Bathe involves significant for cinema screen also. After her first movie, she worked in “Brother to Brother.”
- In the coming years, Michelle played various roles in movies like “All About Us,” “Lackawanna Blues,” “April Moon,” “Leaving Barstow,” and “Sylvie’s Love.”
- Currently, Ryan Michelle Bathe lives with her husband and sons in Los Angeles in a beautiful home which we can see in her Instagram posts. After years of dedication, persistence, and endless struggle, she now has a net worth of $2-3 Million.