Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Rylea Nevaeh Whittet.|
|In Headlines for||Maid - Maddy.|
|Birth Date||September 20, 2016.|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Parents||Mother: Sarah Ramsay.|
Father: Jason Whittet.
|Parental||Grandfather: Bill Whittet.|
Grandmother: Diana Whittet.
Aunt: Kelea Whittet.
|Siblings||Sister: Madison Whittet.|
|Unique Mark||Ringlet Hair.|
|Height||In feet: 3' 5".|
In centimeters: 104 cm.
In meters: 1.04 m.
Pounds: 39 lbs.
|Last Update||September 30, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Netflix Maid Actress Rylea Nevaeh Whittet Biography
- 5 years old American child actress Rylea Nevaeh Whittet has come into the limelight after starring alongside Margaret Qualley in Netflix’s new Mini-Series MAID.
- In this drama series inspired by the book by Stephanie Land, Creator Molly Smith Metzler gave her the role to perform Maddy, daughter of Alex.
- MAID is Rylea life’s first project in the entertainment industry, which she acquired after signing with Moving Pictures Talent & Entertainment Talent agency in Vancouver.
- In an Interview, Margaret Qualley shared her screen experience about her relationship with Rylea, saying that Nevaeh’s proximity made her patient and strategic, much like a genuine parent.
- Before stepping into cinema, no one knew her globally, but after Joining the cast of “Maid” at the age of 4, her entire family is gaining immense reputation.
- The 3 feet 5 inches increasing height actress Rylea Nevaeh Whittet was born on September 20, 2016, by her mother, Sarah Ramsay, and father Jason Whittet in Vancouver City in British Columbia, Canada.
- Her Father, Jason Whittet, is a Director of Gentle Earth & Island Essentials, but before this served as an Assistant Manager at BC Liquor Distribution Branch.
- Her dad tied a knot with her mom Sarah Ramsay in July 2015; after that, she landed on earth, but she has one elder step-sister named Madison Whittet from her father’s side.
- Rylea’s parents have posted several photographs of her on Facebook since birth and maintain her social media profiles.