|Full Name||Ryleigh Madison Bunch.|
|Trending for||American Idol Season 20.|
|Age||16 years old.|
|Birth Date||November 6, 2005.|
|Birth Place||Whiteville, North Carolina.|
|Parents||Mother: Kayla Bunch.|
Father: Justin Bunch.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|School||South Columbus High School.|
|Songs||Stranger - Single.|
|Last Update||March 14, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Ryleigh Madison: Things To Know About The 16-Year-Old ‘American Idol‘ Contestant
- Ryleigh Madison impressed the judges during her ‘American Idol‘ audition on March 13; the 16-year-old high school student appeared on stage wearing Elephant Bells Pants, which Lionel Richie praised at first sight.
- Madison appeared on American Idol season 20 during the March 13 show and surprised the judges by singing her inspiration Gabby Barrett’s song “The Good Ones.”
- When she finished her song, Katy Perry praised her and said, “You’re super country, and you’ve got a great and also said your accent is so thick when you sing.”
- She was singing a little loud in her first audition, so all the three judges advised her to sing a little relaxed, and she was nervous for a moment while performing.
- Before giving Golden Ticket to Ryleigh, Lionel Richie said, “I’m not worried about it. I know you can. The point here is I just want you for the future. Just take that breath. And if there’s anything you want to do, lay it on the backside.”
- Eary Life & Career: The 5 feet 6 inches tall Whiteville native singer Ryleigh Madison Bunch was born on November 6, 2005, to her mother Kayla Bunch and father Justin Bunch in a musical family in Whiteville City of North Carolina.
- Singing is flowing in her blood since she was born, and at the age of 3, she began singing at church.
- Ryleigh has garnered a good following for her music at a young age due to her powerful vocals, and now this 16-year-old singer sings with her uncle Dustin Chapman.
- She has performed in and out of the studio several times with her uncle, Dustin Chapman, who auditioned for “American Idol” during the 19th season; that’s why Dustin is her biggest inspiration.
- The teenage vocalist attends South Columbus High School and engages in a variety of extracurricular activities, including advanced choral ensemble cheerleading and the academically bright gifted program.
- In addition to singing, Madison is handling her schoolwork with the assistance of South Columbus High School teachers, but when she is not in school or performing music, she likes spending time with her friends and family.
- Social Media: Ryleigh is on Instagram under the handle @ryleighmadisonb, where she has posted 28 pictures, including her American Idol audition. She is also on TikTok and uses the same handle where she has only 741 followers.