|Real Name||Sam Corlett.|
|In Limelight||Vikings: Valhalla.|
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
|Age||27 years old.|
|Birth Date||April 23, 1995.|
|Birth Place||Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia.|
Pounds: 187.3 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 0½".|
In centimeters: 184 cm.
In meters: 1.84 m.
|Training||WAAPA (Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts).|
|Studied||Bachelor's in Performing Arts.|
|Movies/Short Movies||1. The Dry (2020).|
2. Pretty Face (2018).
3. Noah (2018).
|TV||1. Vikings: Valhalla (2022)|
2. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2020).
3. Acting for a Cause (2020).
|Net worth||$2.57 Million.|
Who is Vikings Valhalla Actor Sam Corlett
- Sam Corlett (born on April 23, 1995), a 27 years old Australian actor, has become the center of attention after playing a role in Jeb Stuart’s show “Vikings Valhalla” on February 25, 2022.
- The six-footer actor landed the role of “Leif Eriksson,” a European explorer who was the first-ever person from Europe to visit America, even before Christopher Columbus.
- In this season, Corlett (Leif Eriksson), Frida Gustavsson (Freydis Eriksdotter), and Leo Suter (as Harald Hardrada) worked together to portray the exciting event related to Vikings in the reign period of William the conqueror.
- The Aussie actor worked in movies, short films, and Tv shows. Recently he played Mr. Bingley in the 2020 released series “Acting for a Cause.”
- Before becoming the cast of “Vikings Valhalla,” Sam came in the spotlight to make his evil, romantic presence alongside Sabrina Spellman (Kiernan Shipka) in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 5.
- In “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 5,” this stunning star got the chance to make his landing as Caliban, a clay demon cast from pit clay, who calls himself the Prince of Hell.
Girlfriend & Personal Life
- Fans and especially female fans are desperate to know if Corlett has a girlfriend in his life.
- While shooting for “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” in 2020, speculations were that he was dating his co-star Kiernan Shipka, but those rumors got blown away when the images of Shipka with her boyfriend Christian Coppola got unearthed.
- In the future, we will update the name of Sam Corlett’s girlfriend as soon as we get any confirmed news from trusted sources.
- Corlett is not only an actor but also an illustrator. He posts images of the illustrations that he drew for Dacre Montgomery’s poetry book on Instagram from time to time.
Parents, Siblings & Childhood
- Life kicked off for Sam Corlett (27 years old) when he took birth to his mother, Kelly Corlett, in his father, Tim Corlett’s house (a tradesman) in Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia, on April 23, 1995.
- His mom Kelly Corlett not only manages her family, but even she is also a counselor, Seeker, and writer and presents on Instagram with the username, “kellycorlett_.”
- Sam loves his mom too much; even he launched a limited jewelry capsule collection when his mom, kelly has beaten cancer three times.
- Like Corlett, his elder brother Ben Corlett is also an artist and directs movies whose most recent work is the short movie named “Awakened & “Take a Step.”
- Sam also has a younger sister named Emelia, who is trying to make a career as a musician and singer these days.
- Famous for his Viking, Sam Corlett had never thought he would become an actor one day.
- Since childhood, he has been an art lover, and when he grew up, the idea to express human psychology and a story through actions on stage made him fall in love with theatre.
- He decided to do a bachelor’s from WAAPA (Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts) following this passion.
- His term at WAAPA allowed him to get trained by experienced artists like Glenda Linscott and Elizabeth Kemp. Along with getting trained, he did international tours for the theatre work. In 2017, Corlett and his team visited China for “Rex” and played “Alice Paws.”
- After graduating in 2018, he did two short movies, “Noah” and “Pretty Face.” He became associated with United Management the same year, which helped him get his first movie/acting job, “The Dry.”
- The first movie and that too with Robert Connolly (Director) was like a dream come to true for Sam. Later upon the release film, it did a business of $17 million at the box office.
- This highly trained actor is the receiver of the International Arts Scholarship and did his internship with Media, Entertainment, and Arts Alliance.
- Sam Corlett has earned a $1-1.5 million net worth in a four-year career as an actor.